[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend bought me ",the elder scrolls online"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: elder-scrolls-online.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
elder-scrolls-online.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
My girlfriend bought me ",the elder scrolls online" for Christmas. How fucked am I. Anyone actually play this mother fucker. If so how was your experiences with it. Please share.
>>
So it is a piece of shit I see
>>
>>321487135
You should maybe dump your girlfriend.
>>
>>321487135
Your girlfriend sounds cool. Appreciate your gift, faggot.
>>
it's actually surprisingly fun
ui sucks but addons help
>>
>>321487135
did you like any of the older elder scrolls? yes? if so then youll think this is ok / close to good.
>>
>>321487731
I know I acted so excited for it but I was just on the fence about it.
>>
>>321487756
What about the micro transaction do you have to spend money to get any where in it?
>>
>>321487135
I play off and on. It has good bits but overall it's ruined by not having any instances at all. You can regularly complete a mission by walking to the objective and activating it because there are tons of players wiping every enemy including bosses the second they spawn.
>>
She also got me just cause 3 and mad max. She just buys me video games all the time cause she knows I enjoy them. She wants something we can play together she has a PS4, but only uses t for Netflix and blu ray. She wants to play some games with me but I don't really know what to get that we would both enjoy, shit even something just her would like an I would play to make her happy. Something with an easy that she can be good at. Any ideas?
>>
>gf

fucking leave and never come back
>>
>>321488490
diablo?
>>
>>321488490
lego games are fun to play
>>
>>321488795
I've actually showed her gameplay of that, she acted excited but I could tell she wasn't really into it. Maybe if I actually get it she will like it idk. Was thinking of trying to get her to play some borderlands she likes to watch me play cs so maybe she would be into it idk.
>>
Its pretty decent, you'll probably atleast get 30 hours into it before being bored. if youre gunna play it you might as well enter the sweepstakes too. also appreciate your fucking gift cockface
>>
>>321487690
The alpha
>>321487731
The Beta
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (8 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
8 KB, 209x200
>>321487135
>>
>>321488490
warthunder but it's not for everybody
>>
>>321489000
borderlands sounds good. try lego
>>
File: 144547468544.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
144547468544.gif
2 MB, 235x240
nice catch, OP, hold on to her -- I got FO4 from my gf's son today, pretty good kid if I do say so myself
>>
>tfw i have 3 characters at veteran level 16 on xbone

w-why does /v/ hate one of my favorite games in recent memory?

even if you don't think the gameplay is the greatest that the MMO genre has ever seen i don't know how you can deny that the game is comfy as fuck
>>
>>321489000
Download indie games for her anon, you can play Divinity Original Sin in the same room if you're into these kind of games
>>
>>321488795
This is some good advice desu

Easy game, pretty lights, if she likes it she can move into a grownup game and if not its fun enough that you can enjoy it with her.
>>
>>321487135
There are big changes coming in Q1 2016 with the gear, level (Rank), and another dlc (thieves guild). It's a better skyrim with the ability to play with other people. They revamped the matchmaking for dungeons -- don't hold your breath trying to find a party with the party tool but it's there. PvP is either* 24 man raid (max is 24/party; my guild runs 2 of those) or a small coordinated group running a skill called Magicka detonation. PvE is straight forward. Get quest, get to point A, defeat an enemy, ???, get loot. Or you can grind mobs to level up, but since it's one big server you're competing with other for kills.

getitonsale/10

*subject to change depending on the pvp server
>>
>>321488007
> Do you have to spend money to get any where in it?

Once you're 400 hours in you may run out of content, and at that point you may want to play DLC. But if you subscribe you get all the DLC for free so w/e.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.