[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3ds Badges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 630x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 630x315
>$1 for five plays
>no way to get free plays by waiting, etc

Why is this jewery allowed?
>>
I kinda wish there was a guaranteed free play daily, but you often get one answering Baito's question properly. Also it's free software, can't really complain about it.
>>
It's like you'd get mad at a claw toy too
>>
File: 1447735922112.png (346 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1447735922112.png
346 KB, 1200x1300
>>321485694
You're basically guaranteed one free grab a day from doing the practice, which only sucks because there's simply no way to get many of the badges for real with only one go, and you're not guaranteed to get more than that one grab during a badge set's time period.

but yeah it's a free "game" and I don't even set my badges anyway so whatever
>>
>machines are on for limited times, pressuring you to spend money to get badges before the potentially disappear forever (for all you know)
>machine might be designed so you need to remove certain badges before you can grab others, meaning if you only have the 1 play, machine will reset before you can get your desired badge
>machine not being completed being hung over your head even if you didnt want all the badges in said machine
>machine has a badge fly off without needing the claw to be obtained, starting you off on a machine that you never wanted (fucking animal crossing)
>initially starting the arcade gave you a shitload of freeplays, giving you very little later on
>spending money because you fucked up
>baito is a cunt

this must be making an absolute shitload of money from complesionist autists. i know its not gambling and an actual game of skill, but to some kids this really isnt a nice system
>>
>>321485932
I used two 3dses to confirm that the answers you give do not affect the number of free plays he gives.
>>
>>321485694
Neo Nintendo
>>
I downloaded this and have no idea why someone would pay to clutter their home screen.
>>
>>321485694
>Why is this jewery allowed?

It's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
I'm just sick of waking up and seeing a bunch of badges I don't care about, or have already cycled through.

I know Japan has a shitload of stuff we haven't gotten yet.
No I don't want more animal crossing bullshit, most of this would look horrible on a menu anyways. Did anyone even care about the Mario vs Donkeykong game?
>>
>>321487962
Why the fuck can't you put stuff at the top?
There's thing going on there except animations that overlay the backdrop anyways.

Why the fuck would you want them at the bottom, where they are literally in the way of functionality?
>>
>spent 10 bucks total on the Nikki theme plus getting most of the badges
Not even mad
>>
>Nikki in a bikini

literally the only badge worth having that's been released outside of japan.
>>
>Christmas
>no free play to celebrate the holidays
>the practice catcher is one of the worst ones I've gotten yet
>get 2 badges
>don't win any free plays

merry fucking christmas baito
>>
>>321485694
its okay when nintendo does it
>>
>>321485694
I'm just gonna collect all peaches with my freeplay
>>
Why are so many of the badges tiny, overly complex designs that look awful on your menu?
The pokemon badges are particularly guilty of this. Anything that isn't a simpler, rounder design gets its details completely muddled.
>>
>>321485932
1 free play is always guaranteed though. In the practice crane if you get less than 10 badges they throw you a bone and turn your last badge into a bonus. I didn't notice that until someone else pointed it out to me. Still though, it is pretty shitty.
Also, I cant remember the last time baito told me anything that wasn't WELCOME HAVE A GREAT TIME ALRIGHT.
>>
Pokemon Picross is worse. You have to wait literal days and do each day's puzzles to move from an area to a new area. At least with that one you can more or less buy the game for $30, but still.
>>
>>321488775

bongland here, practice machine was garbage and only got 4 badges down, total added up to 8 and none of the badges had a freeplay so i got jack shit today
>>
>>321488775
Not guaranteed though. I didn't get enough Animal Crossing practice badges today and he just told me to fuck off and give him money
>>
>>321488897
yeah I gave up on that shit and just bought picross ds
>>
>have to git gud
>have to pay and still despite paying have to git gud or get nothing
This must piss off casuals pretty hard.
>>
I used to think his voice was cute.
Now I just fucking hate it.
>>
>Bikini Nikki badge

Best dollar I've ever spent
>>
>>321488897
>mfw unlocked all the Pokemon slots for some stupid fucking reason, not realizing you need picrites to keep playing

I've completed the 4th area and I will now have to play the tutorial challenge for like over a week just to move to the next area.

I would have spent $10 on the full game, now they get nothing and I have to spend multiple days just logging in quick and beating a mindless challenge.
>>
I need ONE FUCKING LADDER piece from the Mario Minis set to complete my Level 1 Donkey Kong display... but FUCK ME I LEFT MY 3DS 2 hours away and today is now the last day for that set I believe. I don't want to wait another month or 2 for it to cycle back, uggggh!
>>
>tfw I won a super bonus (3 free plays)
I pity the dead that can no longer feel such joy.
>>
File: holiday nikki.jpg (47 KB, 547x341) Image search: [Google]
holiday nikki.jpg
47 KB, 547x341
>>321489592
I wished they brought out the holiday nikki for Christmas, hopefully they will release it today but I'm probably putting my hopes to high
>>
File: 1313267823397.jpg (38 KB, 387x600) Image search: [Google]
1313267823397.jpg
38 KB, 387x600
>>321491016
>baito gives me a free play
>rack up 10+ on the practice crane
>get a super bonus
>mfw 5 free plays
Too bad the selection didnt interest me a lot at the time. The day after that i got 4 free plays too. Luck hasnt been the same since then though.
>>
>Tfw that bunny fuck didn't give me any free plays for goddamn Christmas
What a damn jew. Apparently some people got an Animal Crossing quiz followed by free plays. Don't know what the deal is.
>>
File: swapnote-Nikki.jpg (144 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
swapnote-Nikki.jpg
144 KB, 620x349
>>321488269
did the same. got all the Nikki badges. worth it.
>>
>>321491178
I just want the snowman pikcahu snowman, but instead we get other pokemon ones. Doesn't make sense.
>>
I got Jingle today with my 1 free play, luckily it was the only badge worth getting.
>>
>>321488746
Yeah they look like poorly shrunk-down hi rez images. Lazy as shit.
>>
>>321491440
Who cares about Nikki anymore after they killed swapnote?
>>
>>321491178
I-is that christmas cake...?

There appears to also be an actual cake in the photo
>>
>>321493820
Nikki is basically a martyr because she was struck down before her prime because if of a situation outside of her control.

Basically, a big reason WHY people care about her is BECAUSE Swapnote was kill
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1042x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1042x882
>updating your 3ds
>>
>>321485694
You get 2 free plays every couple of days when new boards come out, in addition to a free every time you get 10 badges in the practice game, which happens very frequently.
Just yesterday I got 9 badges in the practice game. Free plays aren't hard to come by.
>>
>>321489702
Don't forget you get a bonus if you beat the target time in the daily challenge. You should be getting 10 picrites a day. Meaning it takes a month of saving to unlock alt world, or close to two months for the Mega Pencil.

Just cave in and spend the $30.
>>
File: 1430879929657.png (2 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1430879929657.png
2 KB, 209x215
It's already been about a year-long feature that you need a Nintendo ID to download demos.

Let me repeat: You need to REGISTER AN ACCOUNT, INCLUDING A NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION, AND POTENTIAL PAYMENT OPTION TO KEEP A TRANSACTION RECORD, before you can download something whose entire purpose is to be GIVEN THE FUCK AWAY FOR FREE.

If the jewery is just now catching you off-guard then you're just stupid.
>>
>>321485932
>can't really complain about it

This isn't an Android game you downloaded for free made by Koreans this is an official Nintendo product released on a console specifically designed to exploit children.
>>
>>321488775
>1 free play is always guaranteed though
Untrue. I went 4 days in a row with no free play. Some days I would get 2 full machines worth of practice badges and no free play. Nothing is guaranteed.
>>
File: 1438591912232.png (138 KB, 263x323) Image search: [Google]
1438591912232.png
138 KB, 263x323
>>321494960
>You need to REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
No you don't.
But even it was required, it's nothing out of the ordinary.
>INCLUDING A NAME
Username
>CONTACT INFORMATION
Email
>POTENTIAL PAYMENT OPTION TO KEEP A TRANSACTION RECORD
Optional. Frankly, that greentext speaks for itself.

I know you're shitposting, but you're still a retard.
>>
>>321494858
Yeah, I'm about to. I actually really like it and there seems to be a lot to it. It just feels really shitty the way they handle the f2p gating.
>>
>hop on for Christmas just to see what the bunny had to say about it
>doesn't mention it, just get a pokemon battle instead
well it could be worse i suppose, but they're seriously not even gonna mention it?
>>
>>321495464
>Some days I would get 2 full machines worth of practice badges and no free play. Nothing is guaranteed.
You get a free play every 10 cumulative practices badges you collect. Unless you mean the blue/red bonuses, in which case they're balanced around the 10-badge plays.

I mean, it's perfectly possible to miss out on a day or two, but to fully clear a machine twice and not get 10 is questionable.
>>
>>321495464
Git gud then, I got at least one free play every day since launch
>>
>>321495989
Those days with the bomb/hammer crane I got well over a page and a half of practice badges(something like 13 or 14 badges) and got nothing. Don't know if those are balanced differently or not or if I just got screwed a few times but it happened.
>>
>>321496680
You definitely got a free play from the 10 practice badges
>>
>>321495793
In the USA version he just had the generic "Heya, have fun okay".
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.