[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game has an excellent campaign desu. If you've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: black-ops.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
black-ops.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
This game has an excellent campaign desu.

If you've been avoiding it because "lel CoD is for casuals XD" you're really fucking up.

Who would have guessed that 2015's CoD would be Military-Fiction + Sci-Fi + Psychological Horror?
>>
>>321484567
I enjoyed it.
>>
fuck off. I actually liked Black Ops 1 and 2's campaigns and thought even Ghosts and Advanced Warfare's were ok.

this game's campaign is fucking garbage.
>>
>>321484567
Fuck off neo v actishills
>>
It was mediocre actually.
Ending was also nonsensical bullshit.
Frankly, it's about what I expected from a CoD campaign, aside from the Nightmares mode (but I just watched that one online since I'm not replaying the same shit but with even more braindead enemies and boring bullshit.
>>
i like the idea it was going for, but it wasn't executed as well as it should've been.
>>
I got bored after a couple chapters. The enemies are just not really all that fun to fight.
>>
>>321484567
BO3's campaign is very poorly designed because it is constant, never-ending, mind-numbing shooting. Just waves and waves of enemies with nothing to break up the monotony.

CoD: Ghosts had a perfectly paced campaign. Black Ops II had a great campaign marred only slightly by the Strike Force stuff.

BO3 is just so tiresome. Without David Goyer, the writing is a clusterfuck, especially dialogue.
>>
Black Ops 3 campaign is absolute trash
Zombies mode is bad, except for Der Riese
Multiplayer is decent enough
>>
>>321486324
>Multiplayer is decent enough
Multiplayer is horribly lacking in content.
There are like, what, 11, 12 maps?
If that?
Shit's fucking terrible considering the actual maps are tiny.
>>
I've already lost interest with CoD since Black Ops.
I tried Black Ops 2 and it was terrible.
>>
>>321486810
Well, compared to other multiplayer games lately, it's a decent amount
Battlefront only has 4 and Halo 5 has a awful amount of maps as well
>>
You mean the dipshit AAA movie version of all the things you just named?

How can you stand to play a game that aggressively mediocre and bland?
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (12 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
12 KB, 250x301
the mp is decent, but lol @ playing the campaign
>>
I just do the multi. And I am shit at that.
>>
>Shadows of Evil
I appreciate that they tried to do something a little different, but getting pack a punch is nearly impossible in pubs. Alright when you have a party with mics tho
>The Giant
pretty dope, thats all that needs to be said. gobblegum is a fun addition too

>mp
pretty alright, im 6th prestige

>campaign
garbitch
>>
I never played a modern CoD. Is the 50€ DLC necessary? It just reads like only being a zombies map and a few MP ones - not exactly double the content of the base game. What am I missing?
>>
>>321486810
>wanting big maps in a modern cod game

lol
>>
the black ops 1 and 2 campaigns were great, and but 3 was a huge letdown.
>>
I quite like this game, especially the multiplayer.

I'm not so sure on zombies though, I haven't played a zombies since WoW and I feel like it's so damn complicated now. I might just be a retard but I can't be asked to go online and look up how to play this stupid ass shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.