[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is THE undisputed best Kirby game ever made. >That metroidvania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Kirby_&_the_Amazing_Mirror.jpg (110 KB, 391x349) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_&_the_Amazing_Mirror.jpg
110 KB, 391x349
This is THE undisputed best Kirby game ever made.

>That metroidvania map
>Them amazing power ups
>All those secrets and colors
>That difficulty
>The amazing multiplayer
>Calling in CPU kirbys to fight bosses
>That soundtrack

NOTHING compares
>>
>>321473828
>Calling in CPU kirbys to fight bosses
Too bad they pretty much worthless.
Speaking of is there another games like where multiple people are thrown into a world and they all can go their own way trying to beat it?
>>
I thought squeak squad was just as good.

Also, fuck you nintendo for keeping it ambassador exclusive.
>>
>>321473828
I want more games like this
>>
File: tumblr_mgsqcjLwzQ1reats2o1_250.gif (662 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgsqcjLwzQ1reats2o1_250.gif
662 KB, 250x209
It also has my favorite kirby enemy, shame she never returned
>>
File: 10577fr.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
10577fr.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>Mfw having to find the last three "worlds" yourself
>>
>>321476804
I know this is some guy's fetish
>>
>>321473828
Indeed it is.
>>
>>321475752
Divinity OS
>>
Never doubt it OP.

I find it incredible that games like Triple Deluxe still received critical acclaim despite streamlining, simplifying, and overall worsening it from previous entries in the series like this. That game just bored me to tears.

Rainbow Curse was great though, even if it was only like 6 hours long, and 10 hours to beat.
>>
>>321478498
I thought it was dull too, but I was at least satisfied to get a second story mode with dedede

captcha eededde that
>>
>>321476804
>she
>>
>>321476507
Squeak Squad was shit and a decline to the franchise as a whole.
Also
>replaying KSS
>goddamn how did I never realize they reused content out the ass, shit, this is fucking NSMB-tier
>saved by its sweet-ass moveset system and MWW is the best shit ever, with GCO being a close second
KDL3 is the better game, even if it didn't give you as many attacks per ability.
>>
>>321479217
>Squeak Squad was shit and a decline to the franchise as a whole.

Why? I keep seeing people say this but I've never understood for what reason

It's basically just amazing mirror 2.
>>
>>321479510
No, it's amazing mirror 2 if it was made for retards, which it was.
>>
>>321473828
The game lacks best character though.
>>
>>321479987
>tfw metaknightmare happens more often than triple dizzle being playable
Why does Disney gotta hate the king, man?
>>
>>321479063
how is it not?
>>
>>321479552
Again, explain. I enjoyed both games equally.
>>
>>321478498
Triple Deluxe was more fun than return to Dreamland, but I still feel Kirby is entering that weird phase where making references to previous games is more important than forging it's own identity.

Serious I almost inwardly cringed at how many remixes they put into this thing. Though I did like Dark Dedede (Because he's conspicuously absent from Amazing Mirror)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.