[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was gifted an Xbox One for Christmas and I already have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1398891635154.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1398891635154.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
So I was gifted an Xbox One for Christmas and I already have a gaming PC. What should I do with it? It came with a copy of Fallout 4 as well which I already played for PC.

Are there any Xbox One exclusives coming out anytime soon that won't be on PC that would make it worth keeping? Cuz as of right now I have a shiny new paperweight
>>
Keep it, sell it in 40 years to nostalgic turbofags for 6 million shekels
>>
>>321467556
Just keep it, did a relative gift it to you or a friend?
>>
>>321467719
The nostalgia is all in the 360 that actually had good exclusives
>>
>>321468107
It was my dad :|
I feel awful not using it but I have a $2000 computer and >no gaems
>>
>>321468230
Just keep it, in the future there will be some exclusive that you might want.

hell, i'm planning on getting PS4 because I heard AC7 is gonna be exclusive.
>>
Why don't you just do your own research?
>>
>>321468396
Crackdown 3 looks cool and I like Gears of War (though Judgement was shite and 4 looks to be the same) but I can't name any other games. Maybe I can pray that Blizzard ports Hearthstone over to consoles so I can use it for something lol
>>
>>321468230
>$2000 pc

why
>>
>>321468705
I did look at what titles are coming out but in case I was not aware of what console releases are coming out (because I have a PC and don't pay attention to console releases), I figured /v/ could fill me in. Chill brah
>>
>>321468813
I've had to upgrade a few parts ovre the years, the PC was not originally $2000 retail but that's what I've invested in it so I can run games with muh graphics
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.