[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade X--- How good is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>get wii u for xmas
>been waiting forever to be able to play this
>go to store today to get it
>this is what i see

Fuck my country senpai thats expensive.

How good is the game, is it really worth that much? got a $100 gift card for xmas but still dont know if i wanna spend most of it on one game. Then again i have nothing else to play for the WII U
>>
>>321463935
You already have a WiiU. Get it. Is the best game of the console imo.
>>
>>321463935
im at 105 hours and im still going.

Very fun. Story is sub par though.
>>
Yes, get it. It's possibly the best game on Wii U. The exploration is fucking great and piloting a Skell feels fantastic.
>>
>>321463935
>$74.99

Canada? How's le weedman so far?
>>
>>321464449
Hasn't done anything except let in refugees
>>
File: CU51eZNW4AQbswX.jpg (164 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
CU51eZNW4AQbswX.jpg
164 KB, 600x953
>>321464449
>How's le weedman so far?
hes the only person whos ever made me consider moving to the US.

>DUDE WEED LMAO JUST KEK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI IT DOESNT MATTER OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE GARBAGE AND WE'RE BEING INVADED BY MUDSLIMES BECAUSE WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE AND IM A DUDE BRO
>>
I've heard it's recommended to read the 100+ page manual before playing. How true is this? Is everything in it really essential or should I just focus on some parts more than others?
>>
>>321464965
It only takes like 15 minutes, but definitely do it a few hours after you start playing or most of it will sound like gibberish
>>
>>321464965

You don't have to read the whole manual, but you should thumb through it.
>>
>>321464896
Then why don,t you do it? Is it because renting the crane to get you out is too expensive?

Ask your parents i'm sure they'll pitch in to be rid of you.
>>
>>321465309
>Then why don,t you do it?
i am. GF lives in NM and we will inherent her grandparents house when they retire. Plan on moving there as soon as i get my gender marker changed so it doesnt freak people out when i look like a girl but im still legally male.

I know, i just opened a huge can of worms with that
>>
>>321465418
A genetic freak with obvious mental issues leaving canada because of trou d'eau? Truly he is miraculous
>>
>>321464896
you shouldn't have made your economy based entirely on oil.
>>
>>321466034
gender dysphoria is a birth defect in the brain, no different than being born with 6 toes. not really anything i can do about it and i already look like a girl now anyways.

As much as u might hate me, i can guarantee mudslimes are 1000000x worse
>>
>>321466654
Certainly is a defect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.