[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth playing? On sale right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is this worth playing? On sale right now.
>>
Best non-VC beat em' up on the system.
Granted there's like two other candidates for that, and one is the predessesor to this game
>>
Can't access the eshop webpage. How much is it on sale for?
>>
>>321458575
$25 (CAD) on amazon
>>
>>321458575
doesn't look like it's actually on sale for the eshop
>>
Shame. I'll probably buy it later, then.
>>
>>321457716
Do it. Just be aware that the first few missions will kick your ass , but eventually you'll learn the basics and also earn equips
>>
Yeah dude its good. I'm actually playing right now. A lot different from burst, the bosses are actually good to fight against, especially the 2v2 fights
>>
File: 14f3bfef663ffb68.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
14f3bfef663ffb68.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
It's pretty good, though the enemies are cheap as fuck at times.

Luckily, Haruka is the 2nd most OP character in the game and pic related is the most broken character in the game.

The dressing room is also pretty good since there's more outfits this time around.
>>
>>321457716

>still 40 bucks on amazon in America

Seriously when can we stop being a nation of Feminist cunts?
>>
>>321459293
I believe the digital version is the one on sale.
>>
>>321457716
yeah its pretty good.
has actual bosses that aren't just you fighting against the playable characters, but you do fight too many evil cone versions of the main characters.

game really needs better camera control though, and enemies do a bit too much later.
>>
>>321459293

a bunch of decent deals on the Canadian site. Soul Hackers for 17 dollars.
>>
>>321459370
>>321460107

So I just gotta adjust my settings to Canadaland?
>>
>>321461706
I think it's physical only
games in Canada are NA anyways
>>
>>321457716
I'd say go for it. Fun game.
>>
>>321457863
>>321459031
>>321459214
>>321459260
>>321459920
>>321463270

Thanks guys, ordered it.
>>
Expect lots of shit camera, combos not tracking your target and dropping, and finding the best means to cheese fights with your specials.

The game isn't "good" by character action standards at all, but the eye candy is good for a 3DS game and the framerate is a huge improvement from the first game. Come for the titans and stay for the impressive amount of customization for the girls, but don't expect anything that even comes close to a Platinum game, or even a Dynasty Warriors game for that matter.
>>
>>321464987
God damnit. Tits not titans. It's not God of War either.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.