[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally decide to spend some cash on a Steam sale and when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I finally decide to spend some cash on a Steam sale and when I go to /v/ to ask for recommendations steam is shitting itself.
Anybody have advice for the best games on sale?
>>
File: Bunny+tits.png (249 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
Bunny+tits.png
249 KB, 387x387
>>321457256
Hand of fate is a interesting take on the dungeon crawler.
You collect cards, build a deck, give it to the dealer. He then makes a scenario out of it, with some twists of his own.
Like $10 right now. Pirate nit first if you have to, it's schway but obviously a bit niche.
>>
>>321457256
ive got a guy called Doctor Zaius's account right now and he seems to have been having fun playing dustforce so maybe try that.
>>
Binding of Isaac Rebirth
This War Of Mine
Way Of The Samurai 4
The Banner Saga
Dark Souls 1
XCOM
LISA
>>
>>321457481
>>321457431
thanks guys, both these looks prety cool! any others? I've got about $40 or $50 in total i was planning to spend
>>
Payday 2.
>>
>>321457898
Wait for dailies//end of sale sales.
>>
>>321457684
>giving Edmund money
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (505 KB, 1661x735) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
505 KB, 1661x735
>>321457684
Already own Issac, Dark Souls and XCOM
This war of mine seems a little too grimdark for me but i've heard good things about LISA
>>321457947
Just got Rainbow 6 as a gift, they're pretty alike aren't they?
>>321458137
There are no daliies//end of sale sales this year.
>>
>>321457256
One way heroics with the dlc is fantastic
>>
I got $5.54 /v/, what are some especially unique games I could buy.
>>
>>321460451
lethal league is really cool and one of the most unique fighters I've ever played, the only problem is lack of dev support and a very small community
>>
>>321460636
>>321460451
scratch that they announced an update yesterday holy shit i'm excited
>>
>>321460842
>>321460636
Looks interesting, but I'm not sure if I want to get into a fightan without at least one other friend.
I'll probably end up buying it sometime. Are there any other good vidya I could be buying until then?
>>
>>321461503
on the off chance you haven't played dark souls, it's actually $5 right now
>>
>>321461936
I've played them
>>
>>321457256
Thanks for posting that image I've been looking for it for a while
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.