[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of playing an Imperial in any TES game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Lore-race-Imperial.png (92 KB, 207x271) Image search: [Google]
Lore-race-Imperial.png
92 KB, 207x271
What's the point of playing an Imperial in any TES game? They suck at everything. They aren't good at tanking or dealing damage, suck at stealth and are mediocre mages. They are only good at being jews and leeching gold and that's it.
>>
It has to represent average European.
>>
They make decent stealth archers.
>>
>>321442504
You race selection is meaningless in TES.
>>
>>321442862
*modern tes
this
>>
>>321442756

Pretty sure you mean American, us pure Whites in West Europe haven't been connected to those mongrels in many years
>>
>>321442862
Basically this.
If you're talking about low level then sure most people suck but race can make them not so quite sucky.

Lets see.

My nord was a classic paladin.

My imperial a jack of all trades.

My orc a battle mage.

My wood elf was yes a joke ass thief wandering chef

My aragonian was a drunken alteration monk.
>>
>>321442862
Maybe in Skyrim, which is probably the only TES game you've ever played.
>>
>>321442504
>They are only good at being jews and leeching gold and that's it.

with enough gold you can train yourself to be better than all the other races anyway

literally pointless to rely on race bonuses
>>
>>321443606
Mattered very little in Oblivion and Morrowind, too.
>>
>>321443441
You're making a poor argument for your racial purity if you can't even proofread your post.
>>
>>321443880
Except if you're playing a Breton for dat dere 50% magic resistance.
>>
>>321443441
>pure Whites in West Europe
>chief importer of snackbars and brought multiculturalism to Europe centuries ago
>>
>>321444673

if Europe isn't white, nowhere is white
>>
>>321443651
Except you need a lot of gold, which is very difficult to get, unless you are know every secret or cheat/exploit. By the time you have 100 in every skill, you pretty much won the game so it's pointless.
>>
>>321445363

not really

in Oblivion you can literally win only by abusing the speech wheel bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.