[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played the first four chapters of Episode I and the first chapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I played the first four chapters of Episode I and the first chapter of Episode IV. I found it very boring apart from the cute humor of it.

Is it this boring the whole way through?
>>
>>321438087
I was interested in this game, how does it compare to other lego games? what do they mean by "open world"? you can go around gta-style and beat up lego people?
>>
Play with someone, not alone
>>
>>321439232
You van choose what episode/chapter you want to play. It's not a sandbox game apart from the Cantina hub world
>>
>>321438087
Yes, anon. Every Lego game is the same shit, gameplay has always been, and will always be bad.
>>
>>321438087
I played the first and second one. Is that like a fusion of both? Can you use,say, a battle droid, in the new hope freeplay? That would be really neat
>>
>>321440002
yes and yes
>>
>>321440519
I'm sold, I'll probabloy pick it up
Thanks anon
>>
>>321439530
so the other lego games have a better/more vast sandbox?
>>
>>321441094
The newer ones (I think LOTR onwards) have hub worlds.
>>
>>321441094
I heard some of the new ones have huge hub worlds with missions in them. I may be wrong but I think the marvel one has that. It´s not open world per se but it´s fucking HUGE
>>
File: 1441948258194.jpg (64 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1441948258194.jpg
64 KB, 645x773
>tfw no Lego Star Wars Ep VII
>>
>>321441697
They´re probably waiting for the whole trilogy to be over.
I assure you there´s gonna be one eventually.
Imagine the three trilogies in one game holy shit
>>
File: 1362917636431.gif (2 MB, 288x291) Image search: [Google]
1362917636431.gif
2 MB, 288x291
>>321441869
>Imagine the three trilogies in one game holy shit

Sweet Lord yessss
>>
>>321443124
Jesus what an asshole.
Just let the dude dance
>>
>>321444883
In the uncut version he starts dancing too
>>
>>321443124
All of the Lego games have voice acting now so if they do make a Star Wars game with all three trilogies then they'll probably remake the first two with actual voices and better graphics.

Should be bretty gud
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.