[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, please tell me is his money safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Gabe_Newell.jpg (14 KB, 225x271) Image search: [Google]
Gabe_Newell.jpg
14 KB, 225x271
Guys, please tell me is his money safe?
>>
>>321436025
Fuck this fat shit, is MY money safe?
>>
I bet the fat fuck is in underwear right now eating hot pockets while watching Pawn Stars.
>>
>>321436674
It's not yours OP, it's Gabe's
>>
>>321436674
if you used Paypal to pay for shit, yeah. if you used your credit card directly...not so much.
>>
>>321436025
Hank Hill put on a little big of weight.
>>
>>321436803
That's Kathy Bates & if anything she lost weight.
>>
>>321436025
Valve should compensate every user with 100 dollars worth of free games for this outrageous breach in security
I'm outraged that people have access to my personal information
>>
>>321436779
I used Paypal but people are talking about linking it to Steam which I don't remember doing, or if it's done automatically.
>>
>>321436674

Don't worry anon your money and personal info now belongs to everyone.
>>
>>321436779
Good thing I only use PayPal and Paysafecard and Steam pre paid cards.

I was going to use my VISA on Steam today to buy Higurashi VOL2 and some non-weeb really cool game that was on sale because PayPal was fucking up, but I decided to try later instead, best decision I have ever made, also, thanks to my family that kept me busy, otherwise I'd be putting my cc in Steam, buying loads of weeb shit and then get fucked.

TL;DR Thanks to not being a total degenerate and choosing to spend time with my family today I managed to avoid making a shitty decision. Good
>>
>>321437190
You 200 giftable copies of Bad Rats.
Enjoy your more than a hundred dollars worth of games.
>>
>>321437260
>if it's done automatically.
it is
>>
>>321437658
Shit like this sometimes makes me want to delete everything and only use throwaway accounts and emails only in absolutely necessary situations.
>>
QUESTION
Last time I added money into my wallet I entered all my info(name, address, phone, etc), that means that my info is not saved right?
>>
>>321438180
I think you need to tick a box if you want your info saved.
>>
>>321437261
Jokes on them. The folks that hacked Experian already got everything on me.
>>
>>321438530

Then I think I'm good then. I know I don't have my CC info saved but I was worried about my address, name and phone number.
>>
>>321438180
>>321438530
It's only NOT saved if you tick the box. It's automatically enabled for "your convenience"

One fucking DDoS and steams giving out peoples visas, names and addresses. Amazing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.