[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the Wii U has another year left in its life? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wiiu.jpg (53 KB, 850x530) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
53 KB, 850x530
Do you think the Wii U has another year left in its life? The gaming droughts are getting worse. They say they won't abandon it but I'm starting to think they are.
>>
As in games in 2016 or games in 2017? By Early 2017 the system will be dead. Zelda will be the last major release.
>>
Another year? The thing barely had a single year given that there's, at best, only a dozen games worth playing on it. I say this as somebody who's owned the system since day one.
>>
So Starfox in a few months and then Zelda next Holiday. What fucking else is coming out?
>>
>>321426220
>What fucking else is coming out?
Smash DLC and more disc-locked-content for Mario Maker & Splatoon.
>>
They'll probably announce a few more 2016 releases that they've kept hidden until now. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse was only just announced and came out this year. so they must still be hiding a few more out of nowhere surprises like that.
>>
>>321425068

Pokken Tournament
Zelda U
#FE
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Starfox 0

It's a shame there isn't more 3rd party to boost games on Wii U but 2016 is a pretty good year desu
>>
>>321425068
It's really sad because by the time it's gone people will finally recognize how poorly utilized it was on all fronts and how many game ideas were literally made up on first look of the thing yet we never saw it
I mean shit a Trauma center and DnD styled game are perfect for this shit
>>
You've got StarFox, and that's gonna be it. I've got a strong feeling Nintendo will pull a Twilight Princess and make a better version of Zelda U for NX so that won't really count.

It's been a fun system to have had compliment my PC these last few years, but if you hasn't pulled the trigger on one yet then there really isn't anything left to convince you to get it.
>>
I'd only get it for Xenoblade but fuck buying a console for one game.
>>
>>321428513
>a remaster
>Zelda U
>believing Nintendo lies

anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.