[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Haha you are not getting an exclusive game Why the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: foxf.png (6 KB, 141x137) Image search: [Google]
foxf.png
6 KB, 141x137
>Haha you are not getting an exclusive game

Why the fuck are people like that? What can't they be
>Oh shit guys, sorry you guys didn't get the game and I hope you do.
and be happy for the people that get to play the game when they get released on that console/pc.

Its Christmas and I am drunk as shit.
>>
>>321423540
This shit right here is proof that drinking should be banned and outlawed
>>
I think the fox meme was bad to begin with because if the Fox could reach the grapes it would die of acute renal failure from eating them
>>
>>321423696
The fuck is this, the 20s? Officer I swear this bar table does not rotate, fuck you.
>>
>>321423540
I agree with you OP

I think everyone here should be in it together for the greater good of video games. Console wars and exclusives only hurt us who enjoy gaming as a hobby and we're our own worse enemy for fueling it.

We need to band together to raise the standards of video games, yet immaturity will prevail and kids will only care about having better "things" than other kids.
>>
>>321423873
Fuck me all you want but some day you will need to answer yourself before the lord
>>
>>321424039
And after you've been fucked, you'll need to answer before the lord for taking the dick and being a faggot.
>>
>>321424039
Alright boys he is gone, lets drink. Btw this rp is really fucking gay.
>>
File: 1450518789621.jpg (49 KB, 893x489) Image search: [Google]
1450518789621.jpg
49 KB, 893x489
>>321423540
Because Valvedrones shitposted so hard about Dark Souls, they broke the whole place

Blame reddit being stupid and not understanding a sarcastic joke
>>
>>321424225
Blame doesn't do anything, we need solutions. It's easy blame, but the culprit is irrelevant to trying to get away from the horseshit that the video game industry has become
>>
>>321424225
I think you missed the point of the OP

>Haha you are not getting an exclusive game

This sums up Sony and Nintendo perfectly, no one really cares about Microsoft. Not to say that this at all makes the PC crowd the golden saints because they're just as bad.
>>
>>321424592
>we need solutions
Second crash of the gaming market

It crashed ones, returned better than ever. Kept going up and up, now it needs another crash.
>>
>>321424827
I agree with you, the appeal to lowest common denominator shit needs to be purged out and a crash would do that perfectly.
>>
I am nothing like either of those things.

I don't want any exclusive for any platform. We should have access to all games. I am happy when I get games for my platform and I am happy when other platforms get my games. I don't get fucking happy others have exclusives, nor do I get happy I have mine.
>>
File: SummerLesson.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
SummerLesson.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1620
>>321423540
>Game is PS4 exclusive
PS4 plebs: Oh nice, I was waiting for a sequel
PC masters: Enjoy your shitshow, who cares about weebshit anyway

>Game is PS4/PC release after all
PS4 plebs: Oh nice, I was waiting for a squel
PC masters: ONE LESS GAME FOR SONY PONIES! NO REASON TO OWN A PS4 NOW *goldenface* HAHahhaha

I don't think anyone particularly cares if a game is exclusive or not. All the shitposting is the result of a backlash, that starts from the other shitpost itself (read: PCucks).

For example. Dragon'sDogma PC port threads have 0% shitposting, console plebs are only helping out PCfriends with screenshots and info on the game, glad the PC crowd will be finally able to play the game.

Then you look at ANY thread with a console game rumored/confirmed to go to PC. Goldenfaces everywhere, mocking, falseflagging and shitposting, coming from the PCucks. Tales Of Berseria being the most recent case.
Before that we had 2 simultaneous threads about SummerLesson PC port speculation, more than 1000 posts of pure shitposting and shit flinging and mocking console plebs. It was just a blank, game is still PS4-only after all. But you can see how the PC crowd reacts to these kinds of things.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.