[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grew up relatively poor >rarely spent money on games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1442712974506.jpg (81 KB, 803x617) Image search: [Google]
1442712974506.jpg
81 KB, 803x617
>grew up relatively poor
>rarely spent money on games, they had to be really good
>i'm really critical of games now
>have money now and richer
>steam sale now
>still super critical and i havent bought anything
what the fuck should i buy? how do i fix this?
>>
File: 1447607289878.png (16 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1447607289878.png
16 KB, 550x404
>>321420910
You don't, it's called having self control for shit you don't need
>>
>>321420910

games are fkn gay now dude its not because you are poor just pirate everything
>>
A man will spend $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will spend $1 for a $2 item she doesn't need.

Don't be a woman.
>>
There's nothing to fix.

If you don't really need anything don't buy it. Thats the mindset of most multi-millionaires and billionaires
>>
>>321421237
I think it's the otherway around
>>
Just get used to it, nothing happens overnight. Tell yourself to shut up and just be whatever

You dumb frogposter
>>
>waaaahhhhhhhhh i have monies

fuck off to r9k whining frogfaggot
>>
>>321421461
>>321421470
I had no other reaction image to display how I felt.
Sometimes frogs are necessary.
>>
>>321420910
You just have good taste. Sadly, the industry doesn't. Within this medeocre AAA crapfest, people like you and I are out of place. The silent hill 2s and Fallout new vegases are few and far between. The video game industry doesn't hold a standard because people are more focused on shitting out sub par garabage to bring in the money. Because gamers will buy anything now. Just like how people will see anything in theatre. The only difference is, is that Tarrentino doesn't get fired and his production team disbanded.

Personally, I wish I could get into isometric rpgs so I could appreciate wasteland 2, baldurs gate, pillars, and divinity. Oh well.
>>
>>321421687
Not OP, but I like how you somehow made this about you
>>
>>321421848
I'm sorry? I didn't know this was fucking AA and its OPs turn. I'll post whatever I'm thinking on the subject.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.