[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is street fighter 5 playable without an arcade stick, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SJulHQfo_JE (1).jpg (64 KB, 358x604) Image search: [Google]
SJulHQfo_JE (1).jpg
64 KB, 358x604
Is street fighter 5 playable without an arcade stick, /v/?
>>
ye
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes. I play better without the stick.

Arcade sticks are a FGC meme
>>
Everyone can be played with a regular controller.

Question is, why would you play with a controller instead of an arcade stick?
>>
File: XzK7bEu9eWM.jpg (40 KB, 604x472) Image search: [Google]
XzK7bEu9eWM.jpg
40 KB, 604x472
>>321416880
I don't really wanna buy arcade stick for one game, actually, i never played fighting games before, but sf5 looks kinda fun and i'm thinking about getting this game on ps4
>>
>>321416585
Don't some of the pros use those controllers?
I think they have a big Dpad and 6 buttons. I was thinking about getting one of those.
Have any of you dudes used them before? How are they for other fighting games? Specifically BlazBlue or Guilty Gear, maybe Tekken as well.
>>
>>321416585
>not poison
>>
Yup.

Most people admit that you can do kinda decently with controller instead and everyone openly admits that when first switching to stick you will be fucking horrible and way worse than you were before.

Its entirely a matter of preference but there are benefits to using a stick if you're willing to put the time in. I definitely prefer using a stick though. Was using DS3 for years but then started using sticks and fell in love.

It really just is a matter of comfort and what you feel you can control the best.
>>
>>321418369
>DS3 for fighting games
I'd understand the 360 gamepad but the Dualshock is just torture. What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>321418624
>i can understand horrible shit 360 dpad but how could you even dare to play with superior Playstation controller

bigot.jpg
>>
>>321418769
>using the dpad
[kekking intensifies]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.