[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about buying it, but there's one thing that I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: max.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
Thinking about buying it, but there's one thing that I'm not sure about it:
The game is made by Avalanche Studios and the ground vehicle physics other games of them (Just Cause) is not good, not even close.

Is it in Mad Max better than in Just Cause? Would you consider the physics good?
>>
What?
>>
>>321414093
Is the handling of the cars in Mad Max good or is it as shitty as in Just Cause?
>>
>>321413819
Use a dictionary before posting thnx
>>
>>321413819

JC3 was made by B-team
>>
is the game at 20 bucks a steal?
will I get 20 bucks worth of game time out of this?
>>
>>321414231
Not sure about Just Cause, because I played Just Cause 2 a very long time ago and haven't played the 3rd one yet, but if you're not a dumb dumb who doesn't know what a brake button is, the car handles fine.
>>
>>321413819
Yeah the driving is way better than in JC3 where it's absolute shit. I actually had way more fun with Mad Max than with JC3. Screen capture mode is gorgeous.
>>321414651
If it's your kind of game you'll definitely get $20 worth.
>>
>>321414736
Also, the handling entirely depends on the car you're using. If you're modding the MO correctly, the handling shouldn't suffer too badly, but the twin V6 is too fast to control properly.
>>
>>321414651
If you like to spend time doing side quests/objectives over story missions, it's fine, because the game is certainly aimed towards doing side quests/objectives over story missions, some of which are actually locked behind car upgrades.
>>
>>321414651
I personally have 53 hours in it right now, only thing left are some misc challenges for achievements. You can also get it for about half that price at g2play or whatever.
>>
>>321413819
Generally speaking, the vehicles handle like cars in a desert. Because you're driving cars in a desert.
>>
I love how the story takes a backseat to the driving around and fucking shit up with your car and fists. It is refreshing to play a non story based AAA game.
>>
>>321413819
Mad Max was made by the same Avalanche (the one situated in Stockholm) that made Just Cause 2.
Just Cause 3 was actually made by a new unrelated B-Team situated in New York.
Just Cause was literally sacrificed to make Mad Max.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.