[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomb Raider is $3 right now, is this game any good or just shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: potential-banner-2[1].jpg (494 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
potential-banner-2[1].jpg
494 KB, 1280x720
Tomb Raider is $3 right now, is this game any good or just shit? Also any of the DLC worth picking up with it?
>>
it's good
>>
its less like the old ones and more of an uncharted clone, but its still fine
>>
The game itself is extremely generic cinematic experience that most AAA games today are. It's ok for one playthrough and probably worth 3 bucks. You just have to forget that it's tomb raider because if you played previous games you will be extremely disappointed and that's why the game gets so much shit.
>>
it's in the humble bundle bro, with all the DLCs.
9 dollars, but you get other games and some of them are good. check it out.
>>
>>321412389
It's pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Puzzles are decent. Easy, but do require you to look over them first in stead of just breaking stuff until it works. Combat is fun, especially later once you start getting acclimated to how Lara moves and you can dip and dive between cover and pick people off.

It also goes for that whole cinematic experience thing but cutscenes aren't very long... I think the opening sequence is the longest one.. and there aren't a ton of QTE's.

Definitely worth 3 bucks. I spent 40 on it and I don't regret it.

Death scenes are pretty great.
>>
>>321412389
It's pretty good
Just don't touch the multiplayer
>>
I liked it.
The only DLC for single player is Tomb of the Lost Adventurer which isn't really worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>321412389

It's pretty good. Worth a play through.
>>
>>321412389
No. It's shit. Don't waste your hard earned ameribucks on it friend. Buy food instead.
>>
>>321413534
>food for only $3
From where? McDonalds?
>>
It's not at all like the older games but it's a better Uncharted than Uncharted. Puzzles mostly come in the form of a handful of tombs which tend to be decent, though brief. Levels vary between more open levels with lots of collectibles and platforming and some more linear sections.
>>
>>321412389
it's pretty good. i like to replay it from time to time.
>>
It's a game that has a lot of work and polish put into it, but as a whole it's really forgettable and unoriginal. It's not a game that's made by designers, but rather a committee of suits. Everything has high production values but when balancing on a log, the game does not allow you to fail.

If all you're looking for is a brainless game, go for it I guess.
>>
File: womb raida.jpg (91 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
womb raida.jpg
91 KB, 1360x768
>DLC costumes
>none of them show dem tittays like the original outfit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>321412389
It's a pretty solid action-adventure game.

Dont listen to shit posters saying its bad; they're a bunch of contrarian faggots
>>
>>321412389
it's fucking dogshit. pirate it and uninstall.
>>
>>321412389
It's good, just make sure to download the wet t-shirt mod
>>
>>321412389
think of it this way OP, how many good "AAA" games do you know that dropped to low indie prices in mere 2 years.
>>
>>321415036
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
>>
>>321412389

Yeah it's really good. Easily worth $3 and will get you hyped for Rise of the Tomb Raider's upcoming PC release.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>321412389
I didn't like it and I bought it for 5 bucks
I can't believe how bad the final boss was
>>
>>321415085
same cinematic crap, just slighty more gamey
>>
>>321412389

It's pretty fun. Nu Lara is pretty cute, senpai. I'd cuddle with her.
>>
>>321412389
For 3$? a bucket of piss is good enough.
>>
>>321412389
if you give me 3 dollars i still wouldnt play Tom Braider The Falling Simulator 2013
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.