[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i get this for christmas but no game to play it with. Wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
So i get this for christmas but no game to play it with. Wtf is wrong with people?
>>
Buy some cheap used games, they bought the $300 part for you
>>
Stop being so fucking entitled. Get a fucking job then get Bloodborne.
>>
>>321411538
Buy one. The initial cost has been taken care of.
>>
>>321411538
Hard to buy games when none exist
>>
>>321411538
That's a cool paperweight. Should have got a wii u or an xbone of you want to play games though
>>
Theres like 3 different decent mmo free to plays avalable, and a sale going on where there is some decent games for cheap on psn. If you have a credit card buy a 10 doller game and stop being a fagget
>>
Use it for you PC. There's probably an adapter or something to let you use a DS4 on a different console.
>>
Dishonered remastered, memelands collection, battlefield 4 and Metro Redux all go for about 20 dollaridildos right now, also get TLoU and Until Dawn/Divinity: OS together for 50$. All fun games which are dirt cheap right now.
>>
>>321411538
>Plenty of demos and free trials online.

You must be baiting or stupid.
>>
>>321411538
Get:
-N++
-Helldivers
-Diablo3
-Borderlands2
-Fightan' games
-or any other local co-op game
On your PS4 to play with friends with that second controller

Or use it on PC. Pirate PURE, a very fun game that's pretty much only playable with a controller
>>
File: 1414464143744.png (325 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1414464143744.png
325 KB, 667x670
>>321413735
>N++
>Memelands 2
>>
>>321413735
you didn't list a single decent game
op get bloodborne and enjoy nothing else for 4 more years
>>
>>321413870
I've.... I've never seen someone with a problem towards N++

There's nothing the game can be criticized for. It's not popular, doesn't have memes, it's just pure platformer with a map builder. What's there to hate?

Sorry, my brain is still trying to process that part of your reply...

>Memelands 2
Never played it myself, but I had fun with the previous game's splitscreen. Starting a fresh character with a friend on local co-op is always fun regardless of the game. Be it PSO, diablo3 or memerlanders

>>321414927
But BB is single player, no 2nd controller required
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.