[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EA CONFIRMED FOR HATING MONEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1357940594174.jpg (42 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1357940594174.jpg
42 KB, 375x375
>http://www.pcgamer.com/ea-says-star-wars-battlefront-wont-get-force-awakens-dlc/?utm_content=buffer8e5ac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgfb
>EA says Star Wars Battlefront won't get Force Awakens DLC
>mfw
>>
That's because they'll release a battlefront 2 alongside episode 8 with $30 worth of OT doc from battlefront 1.
>>
TFA sucked anyway.
>>
>>321406748
...alternatively, they are going maximum Jew and are going to build a "separate" game based on TFA so they can get your $60 plus another $50 season pass for DLC they are going to not include and spin into another "full game"
>>
File: 311.gif (49 KB, 208x331) Image search: [Google]
311.gif
49 KB, 208x331
>>321406748
>>
Why are they so fucking desperate to cling onto the game being set to the original trilogy? Dont they understand that part of what made the other Battlefront games appealing was the variety? I want to be a fucking droid
>>
>>321406748
>I want more DLC
Retard millennial spotted.
EA should work on making the game interesting instead of trying to cash in on the film hype.
>>
>>321406940
This

Any other option just isn't EA enough
>>
>>321407201
Disney is currently setting most things from prequals because they know the fans won't come flocking if they embrace them.
>>
>>321407106
TRAITOR
>>
>>321407106
TRAITOR
>>
>>321407201
The new movies are just a shittier OT so who gives a fuck. I'm glad the mary sue and the nigger won't be in it.
>>
>>321406748
Will they make Clone Wars DLC though? They've basically exhausted original trilogy settings already.
>>
>>321407106
TRAITOR
>>
>>321407106
TR-8R
>>
That's implying that they aren't just going to rehash the series by the time VIII comes out. They're EA, they're going to milk the SW name for all its worth.
>>
File: viewcaption.jpg (91 KB, 604x758) Image search: [Google]
viewcaption.jpg
91 KB, 604x758
>>321406748
I think that probably means that the have another Star Wars game set in TFA for when the blu-ray release comes around.

>>321407201
What you have to understand is that this Star Wars revitalization is 100% target for the 30+ crowd that might have kids of their own and the expendable income to go to Disney world and purchase Disney-related products.

Even the film is made by a person who grew up on those movies and are now old enough to direct movies himself and paid for by executives who might also have lined up in front of The Chinese Theater for 8 hours in 1977 to watch A New Hope.

It's 100% about nostalgia for a very specific generation.

https://youtu.be/e-3WnQCEoTo
>>
>>321407106
TRAITOR
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.