[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POKEMON GO HYPE THREAD BABY, cant wait to hit up you autists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
POKEMON GO HYPE THREAD BABY, cant wait to hit up you autists out in the city
>Gyms
>Trading
>Rare Pokes
besides the microtransactions, just try and redpill this game

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/12/23/updates-on-nintendos-revolutionary-pokemon-go-gyms-teams-location-specific-pokemon-and-more/
>>
Also, would you wear this in public?
>>
>besides the microtransactions
oh dear
>>
>>321403080
Probably. I have very little shame and most of the people I work with are already planning on forming some sort of team so I might as well join in for solidarity purposes.

>>321403363
Not surprising. As long as it isn't as egregious as "$5 for a set of five pokeballs" and similar I won't be immediately put off forever.
>>
If the microtransactions are as awful as Shuffle then it won't be worth playing.
>>
>>321402834
>besides this shit that makes it awful, try and prove it's not awful

what's funny is that people seem to think that you're going to find rare pokemon in out of the way places. le moltres on top of a mountain and shit. No. Legendaries are going to be event 'raid' bosses, and whoever spends the most money to win is going ot catch them.
>>
>>321402834

As worried as everyone has a right to be about microtransactions; check out ingress's "cash shop". Was only added in the past few months, when the game's been around for YEARS. The items you buy? Something that makes nodes output more (extremely expendable, easily obtainable) resources for lazy fucks, and even then it's only worth it if you've got a grop... And flags. Little useless flags you put on portals (nodes) that fly around for 24h before disappearing.

I think if Niantic is allowed to slap TPC's shit around enough and tell them to fuck off with their nickel and diming bullshit, we'll be alright.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>The new league champion
>>
As long as Volcarona is in I'm fine.
>>
>>321403080
Why couldn't this be an app on a smartwatch or something?
>>
>>321404849
Because they need to sell more things.
>>
>>321404218
Ingress had nowhere near the audience, marketability, demographic, nor hype that pokemon has, so of course microtransactions weren't going to be as prominent. This is a recipe for some full blown CoC bullshit.
>50 minute wait time to throw pokeballs
> Cash 4 trading priveledges
I just want to battle strangers on the train
>>
can people even catch legendaries or is it just a big health bar to take down?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.