[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soup /v/, just bought helldivers and I was wondering whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Helldivers.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Helldivers.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Soup /v/, just bought helldivers and I was wondering whether or not it had any longevity.
I've played about 2 hours and I'm having a decent amount of fun playing with randoms and I imagine it'll be much more fun with friends.

Do you guys think buying DLC is worth it? Also any anons want to play today? I'm considering buying the dlc shit but it's between that and doing something useful with the money.
>>
>>321395487
the DLCs are insanely OP, great investment

I've put a few dozen hours in myself, the formula stays fresh for me because the missions are very random and the enemy types are varied enough I dont get bored

I just hope the devs start working on adding more enemy factions in the future
>>
>>321395609
They've added 1 new faction to the ps4/vita version so I assume that'll come to PC eventually

But to answer your question OP, the game does have longevity, it's still kicking pretty well on its two original systems like 9~ months after release, the hardest difficulty missions are the fun things that you can just do for a good long while
>>
I really want to play this game with my younger cousins when they come over for Christmas can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jackyaboy/
>>
>>321395891
>They've added 1 new faction to the ps4/vita version
what
>>
WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ON KEPLER PRIME
R I G H T N O W ?
THE SHIT IS HALFWAY CAPTURED AND THERE'S 35 HOURS LEFT ON THE CLOCK
GET
YOUR
A
S
S
MOVING
MAGGOT
>>
>>321398164
I witnessed 3 failed attacks on that planet now, and im tired.
>>
>>321398421
BUT THIS TIME WE ARE ACTUALLY
WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G
>>
ITT: We post how much influence we have contributed on the Bug front.

>>
File: f9dc38b.jpg (124 KB, 1185x397) Image search: [Google]
f9dc38b.jpg
124 KB, 1185x397
Also what is wrong with this guy
>>
fuck cyborgs
dropping IFVs and big gundams every 2 seconds
fuck em
>>
>>321398830
At least cyborgs offer some token resistance. Bugs and not-Protoss just lay down and take humanity's dick.
>>
>>321398931
>the most human like race offers the most resistance
figures

why don't I ever see /v/ playing this together?
>>
>>321398975
You don't want to. /v/ is good for anything but playing or discussing games.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/therealinestdealinest/

Level 9 shitter want to play with somebody.
>>
>>321398656
Get your ass in gear and move
>>
>>321397986
>can anyone help me out?
Alright, either buy or pirate it.
>>
>>321395487
>game came out in december
>already has 14 DLC for twice its price
>93% positive rating
This does not compute.
>>
>>321397986
Maybe you should have saved some money instead of leveling up you steam account with it.
>>
>>321399197
It is fun and the DLC is mostly just additional weapons that add new angles to the game. Essentially further modding it. Plus original game is not full price.
>>
>>321399197
Game came out in Mach for consoles and recieved 3 batches of DLC over the year.

Nice try though,.
>>
>>321399197
This game was released on steam in december. It was a PS3+4+Vita game for 9 months i think.
>>
Fastest way to farm war influence is to run solo lvl12 missions. With decoys and uavs they can be done easily, but are boring as fuck.
>>
>>321399371
I wasn't trying to bait I just literally don't acknowledge the existence of console games for lack of care, that does put things into perspective though.
>>
>>321399197
Came out in March, ratard.
>>
wish they would fix a lot of the issues on the PC version already for fuck sake
>>
Why don't we have a general or a steam group dedicated to this game so we can actually get a group to focus on shit instead of having the community run around like headless chickens
>>
>>321399732
I don't know, why don't you start one?
>>
>>321399804
I'm too shy and too lazy to advertise it often enough to get some people in.
>>
>>321399721
They're on vacation until January 7th i think.
>>
File: 613614.jpg (198 KB, 1024x436) Image search: [Google]
613614.jpg
198 KB, 1024x436
>>321399567
>I just literally don't acknowledge the existence of console games for lack of care

What the FUCK does that even mean?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/therealinestdealinest/

Somebody add me, I want to play with some virgins.
>>
>>321400781
He is autist, don't make fun of his disability
>>
Anyone down for doing some level 9 missions on Kepler?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.