[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so it's been almost a year since last time I played DayZ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dayz.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
so it's been almost a year since last time I played DayZ, back then it was buggy and rusty af, clipping, hackers and nothing to do. Is it worth playing atm? Thoughts?
>>
It's still exactly the same.
>>
Is it still shit?
Yes.

Is it the best multiplayer survival out there?
Yes.
>>
Still the same shit, just like it always will be

>>21393805
arma mod is better
>>
I'm still not even sure what was the bigger disappointment, buying this or starbound
>>
It is steadily becoming better and better.
>>
>>321393805
Rust is infinite times superior.
>>
>>321393675
I doubt it; I used to play with 2 other friends and we used a speed hack as well as a player radar and it was loads of fun. I could get weapons really fast and we'd just go around fucking with people. That's the only way I'd recommend playing because otherwise, it's really fucking tedious. Ultimately, we all got banned and I haven't played since then.
The price is still around $30 so I wouldn't recommend it.
Is H1Z1 any good?
>>
>>321394045
yeah but not exactly the same category. Rust is on par with the games like Ark and Rok while Dayz is with h1z1
>>
>>321393675
Just play the arma 2 dayz mod and specifically DayZ Epoch.
The SA is awful.
NEVER PLAY THE STANDALONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQ0BAeHzfg

>>321394334
H1Z1 gets a lot of updates so it gets reset a lot which is fucking annoying as fuck if you have bases set up.
The basebuilding last I palyed it was fucking awful compared to rust.
It needed more cars and a higher amount of guns and ammo and it would be pretty good.
its a little clunky, but you get used to it.
When they added the zombie hordes shit was fucking horrifying
You need friends to play or it really sucks ass because gathering shit is too hard and youre likely to run into a group of koreans.
FUCKING KOREANS EVERYWHERE
Pretty fun to scream obscenities at each over in proximity voip.
Battle Royale is pretty fun and intense if you can survive to the end.
Feels like a poorly made rust but it has a lot of hope to be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvOrmAfGVDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIoaMAz2MaQ

>>321393960
yeah I think I played starbound once sucks
>>
This game went completely shit. It was 10x times better when it actually came out as alpha 2 years ago. Back then everyone went to north east airport and Berezino, and all the good fights happened there. It was so awesome to raid that airport and town with your squad. Now they redone everything and it became boring walking shit.
>>
>>321396262
Dayz was best in early 2012
>>
>>321397105
When the dinner bell was a thing was when it was glorious
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.