[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, do anyone actually believe this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450224156335.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450224156335.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
All memes aside, do anyone actually believe this guy?
>>
>get to the part where they question him about Strangelove
>he starts stumbling upon his own testimony
>wildly changes his version of what actually happened over just a few minutes
And that was the point when he lost any chance of redemption.
>>
Donkey Dicks
>>
I just want to know how he ended up on land instead of the currents washing his ass out to the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>321392976
Believe which version of his story?

They should have at least had him be relatively consistent to give some question about it.
>>
I was 100% sure that Huey wasn't lying, primarily because Miller was a paranoid cockbag who was throwing around accusations at literally anyone.

Then the shit with Strangelove came out, then the shit with Hal came out, and while there was never a smoking gun to confirm he actually did anything wrong, the fucking mountain of circumstantial evidence made me feel like an asshole for ever trusting him.
>>
>>321392976
Not really. He wasn't the traitor of course that was Miller but he was a coward ass bitch with no scruples or loyalty and killed a chick to make an AI out of her
>>
Is there a more cucked person in video games?
>>
Dog Dongs
>>
His justification for his actions is THAT'S A WOLF, so no.
>>
>>321393407
>>
>>321393535

Did he get cucked to death?
>>
>>321393630
Sort of. If you get the good ending.
>>
File: Witcher 3 Aborted Fetus.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 Aborted Fetus.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>321393535
To this day, I can't believe the devs thought it'd be a good idea to include a quest where you dig up an aborted fetus. It is by far the absolute nastiest thing I have ever seen in a game.
>>
>>321392976
if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to think of any well written characters in MGSV.
>>
>>321393312
The ocean got tired of him whining and just sent him ashore to get rid of him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.