[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be the 20th anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1451016875780.jpg (69 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1451016875780.jpg
69 KB, 600x488
>Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be the 20th anniversary after Pokemon was born. February 27, 2016 the Pocket Monster Red, Blue, Green, will be on virtual console internationally. We really appreciate your support for Pokemon. We hope this year will be a big year for Pokemon as well. Well wishes!

>Japan will get a bundle with 2Ds and R/B/G/Y downloaded with a Special Theme
>Japan will have a MEW event for R/B/Y/G and ORAS

That pretty much confirms they're fixing glitches. Pretty cool that they're actually doing a Mew event.
>>
File: RBGY Japan.png (1 MB, 1064x966) Image search: [Google]
RBGY Japan.png
1 MB, 1064x966
And here are them
>>
i doubt they're going to fix glitches on a VC rerelease.
>>
FUCK! the yellow 2DS is CUTE! goddamn NoA why cant we at least have a physical release of the games in here???
>>
>>321391628
I would legit kill a man for an Atomic Purple N3DS
>>
>>321391628
They're not even including gbc color palletes? Pokemon yellow had fucking color, cmon nintendo
>>
>>321391628
>colored buttons
wow
>>
>>321391628
>dat green
I want this, I've wanted this since I wasn't allowed to get the green n64
>>
>>321391350
>posting that shitty bastardization of pikachu

fucking anime ruins everything
>>
>>321391350

Where does is confirm that they are fixing glitches? Nothing in that text even implies it.
>>
They'll have to try to outshit X/Y for the 20th Anniversary.
>>
>>321393071

nice meme.
>>
>>321394816
If they're using Mew tickets as an incentive to get people to pay for 2DS bundles, they might not want people to be able to glitch for Mew. Though that doesn't necessarily mean that the glitches will definitely be fixed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.