[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that Transformers game on PC? $35 a good price for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: transformers_devastation1[1].jpg (51 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
transformers_devastation1[1].jpg
51 KB, 854x480
How's that Transformers game on PC? $35 a good price for it?
>>
>>321389760
$33*
>>
>>321389760
Are they shilling this thing everywhere? It's £20 on the Xbone store as well, and no doubt PSN too. Also I don't know, I've heard mixed things about it. Go watch some videos on YouTube and look up some reviews.
>>
NO NO NO
i loved the game to death but holy shit there's no content once you beat the main story fucking pirate it and play one of the best 4 hour games of 2015 but please do not spend your money on it
>>
Its too short for the coat and too boring for the little time its wasting.
>>
Alright, I guess it was a long shot to see if this would top Bayonetta 2 or MGR
>>
I got it for Christmas on Ps4, I just got the ability to change character, it's really fun so far.
>>
if you love Platinum games you will love this game. If you don't, then rip
>>
its fun game but why would you ever pay for this ?

Its like 5GB or something just torrent it and beat it.
My download time was same as game time.
>>
>>321389760
its worth the price once it goes below 30, there is no way to justify anything more then 30 dollars it is a budget title that has good graphics and voice acting thats it.
>>
I can see why they call this genre "CURAZY" on /v/

Because when you try to drive in car mode, the camera goes CURAZY and it's more of a fight to keep it focused on the road in front of you than anything else.
>>
>>321389760
No
It has pretty much no replayability
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.