[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Just bought this, what am I in for?
>>
>>321389502
garbage
>>
>>321389502
Another god being rejected.
>>
>>321389502
I just bought it last month.
>>
File: Maymay.jpg (74 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
Maymay.jpg
74 KB, 500x588
>>321389502
>>
>>321389502
Getting killed by RNG
>>
I just got a PS2, what should I get on it?
>>
>>321389502
A fucking loser who sits by himself, a strong independent cunt, the proto-White, and a hot possessed teacher.
>>
I just got a PS2, what should I get on it?

Also general PS2, PS1 thread?
>>
It's similar to persona 3 but without the social elements and a 2edgy4me grimdark story. Also you can summon multiple persona at once, which is good because you're always fucking alone and nothing interesting ever happens outside of a surprise cameo of DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY
>>
a NOTCURNAL gaameplay
lmao
>>
>>321390136
Romancing SaGa if you want a different sort of JRPG that doesn't hold your hand. I mean it when I say it doesn't hold your hand.
>>
>>321390157
>Dante
>no pierce
I'm still disappointed by this
>>
>>321389502
The music is great, but I just can't get into this game. Everything is just so boringly presented and nothing has happened in the last 5 hours of gameplay.
>>
Epic boss battle music and a truly hellish soundtrack
>>
>>321390052
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter.
Devil May Cry 3
champions of norrath for co-op if you have friends
FF10
FF 12 IJZS

Make sure you get a free mcboot memory card and a hdd for piracy
>>
>>321390535
oh yeah and mgs
>>
>>321390228
I'll try to find it.
>>
>>321390535
free mcboot memory card? HDD? I mean Im not trying to mod it or anything.

But Ill try these games, I remember Ratchet and Clank being pretty fucking cool, and I got MGS 1 and 2
>>
>>321390535
>FF10
Why would anyone buy an old version of FIFA? Maybe a year or two but 6?
>>
>>321390774
He means Final Fantasy 10 anon
>>
>>321389502
USE BUFFS, RETARD
>>
Serious reply: It's a dungeon crawler for the hardcore. Building and managing your team can kick your ass if you don't know what you're doing. A certain early game boss will kick your ass if you don't know what you're doing. The game isn't joyless but I wouldn't recommend Nocturne to anyone looking for a player-friendly experience (guidance, convenience features, etc). This game is meant for RPG fans who come in all shades of masochist and control freak.

As for myself, I got 60% of the way through and put it down because I realized I was powering through rather than enjoying it. It's just not for me.
>>
>>321390052
These are all essential:
King's Field: The Ancient City
Klonoa 2
Timesplitters series
Onimusha series
Zone of the Enders series
Dragon Quest VIII
Ace Combat series
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
God Hand
Okami
War of the Monsters
Kinetica
Gitaroo Man
Rogue Galaxy
>>
>>321391226
Take Zone of the Enders off. After MGS5 everything Kojima made is retroactively shit
>>
>>321391282
But that's not how that works. That's not how anything works.
>>
>>321391282
>those good games are shit because of things that didn't happen yet when they were released
Really, nigga?
>>
>>321391282
If it worked like that then all video games would be garbage.
>>
>>321390136
>>321391226
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.