[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Installing this now. What do I need to know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2015-12-25 at 06.06.04).jpg (44 KB, 470x221) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-25 at 06.06.04).jpg
44 KB, 470x221
Installing this now. What do I need to know?
>>
>>321388283
Focus on doing one thing when making your character.
>>
>>321388438

So if I'm going combat I go balls to the walls combat? Is a speech play-through worth it?
>>
>>321388283
Lube that anus anon because that game will fuck you hard with no lube till you are crying like a bitch.
>>
>>321388536
>So if I'm going combat I go balls to the walls combat?
Yes.

I mean, hybrid builds are possible but you need to be somewhat familiar with the game first.

I'm recommending to focus solely on fighting/talking for the 1st run.

If you want to fight, take one weapon skill, one defensive skill (dodge for 2h weapons and if you want to use light armor and be fast, block if you want to use a shield) and critical strike.

Alchemy is also a good pick, especially for ranged weapons.

If you want to be a talker, take persuasion and streetwise, along with some points in other things like etiquette and disguise.

You can also take lore and crafting if you want to discover what the fuck happened to the world and why is it post-apo, but it's harder.

And yes, you can finish the whole game without fighting if you invest in talking and join the right faction (merchants).
>>
>>321388283
- Loremaster is best run
- Don't make hybrids for a first character. Concentrate on one thing
- Daggers are OP as fuck
- Alchemy is OP as fuck
- Don't open it
- Don't trust anyone, not even a youth
- Respect other people's customs. Being ignorant of them is no excuse and will likely cost you a lot of gold
>>
>>321389060
>Don't open it

Don't wake it up
>>
>>321388848
>>321389060

Thanks guys
>>
>>321389060
>>321388283

-Open it, you need to know the truth
-Daggers are OP act 2 and beyond, but for starters i recommend axes
-Alchemy is reaaaally OP, I hate how you need at least 1 point with any combat char.
Don't give up on the game if your path is too difficult, sometimes some paths are way harder.
-Don't think you can pass every check on the game, failing them is part of the fun and the roleplay

For me it was one of the games of the year and first one I did every achievement
>>
>>321388283
hope you're using a build guide and enjoy doing exactly one cookiecutter thing all game
>>
>>321389963
nah, put ur dick in it op
>>
>>321391821
Original sin enhanced edition is my GOTY, and this game is second place. Loved the non combat paths. More games need to do this. The lore was great too, and some of the writing. The demon conversation was fantastic. I felt bad for the retarded one.
>>
This game is garbage, dude. Good luck, I hope you enjoy it I guess.
>>
>>321388283

spear/shield is a really enjoyable combat style.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.