[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if I replace the Home facility at my mother base? Do I lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg (62 KB, 290x500) Image search: [Google]
ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg
62 KB, 290x500
What if I replace the Home facility at my mother base?
Do I lose all the extra storage space, or just the free lunch in a dungeon?
How many pages does the storage cap at?
>>
File: phz.png (499 KB, 798x427) Image search: [Google]
phz.png
499 KB, 798x427
I'm currently at 7 pages, and have yet to find use for more than two of them at my current progress in the game.

Not sure if replacing it screws with the amount you invested into it though, but I can't see why you'd ever rid of it. Emergency food in a run, and somewhere to store excess meds/food for future runs.

Thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXbuhU_Mxzg
>>
>>321385558
Well, I don't really have any other use for my money, than dumping it at home.
And I'm storing at least one item of every type for collecting purposes.
>>
>>321384807
>Someone else has actually played/Is playing Unlosing Ranger

You're my fucking nigger.
>>
>>321385716
It's the only good game NIS has released in years that isn't Disgaea.
>>
>>321385716
I make sorta blog threads about the games I'm playing as I go through them. I've been posting a thread every day for like a week.
>>
>satellite set off
>about to get off island
>route disappears as it was a step away
>need 8 steps to take another route off
>5 steps until satellite blows the island up...
>>
>>321385716
It's not that obscure of a game.

It's a good game.
>>
>>321385716
I beat it too.

It's pretty fun and the dub is good. Getting those good chips are a pain though.
>>
>>321387257
Speaking of which. Well, not exactly the chips, but the booster devices to place on top of them.
Do M and L variations become available for sale at the clinic at some point, or are they random drops/excavation merchant-only items?
Also, is there a way to make them not disable the stat bonuses from the chips they're placed on?
>>
>>321385558
>not this theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yICzID4nwas
>>
>>321387429
M and L are from high level dungeons only (etna and laharl dungeons are good places to find them). Boosters were what i meant, not chips sorry.

No, you sacrifice the booster stat by putting items on them. Get the lowest + stats chips to put your boosters on.

Max out your armor to 671% quality (check a guide), get bushido for damage and stealth for dives. Get boosts for your head to skyrocket your damage. Health and food are pretty much non-issues once you get enough hp. Also get those abilities that block traps because they ruin your items.

I play on emulator so i can savescum a d-darkdeath set but you might have to grind for days to get one. To get the original darkdeath items just steal them off the final boss, then toss into the pool for a chance of d-darkdeath or nothing.
>>
>>321387429
Also set the caravan at floor 20+ to get those M or L boosters for the store (got to grind your members up so they don't die though).

You might get one of those shitty ones instead of a good square shape, so lots of grinding involved either way.
>>
why is the equipment in the bonus anime dungeons so op
>>
>>321390480
Index costume is best.
>>
>>321387762
Here's the objectively best version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLw3G0XK78Q
>>
>>321387985
>and stealth for dives
???
>Get boosts for your head to skyrocket your damage
Why not the weapon?
>Health and food are pretty much non-issues once you get enough hp.
Isn't health drain from starvation based on your max HP? Or is it just fixed damage?
>>
>>321388113
Yeah, my caravan employees just won't survive a journey that deep into the dungeon.
>>
>>321392787
haven't you unlocked the facility that automatically levels up your npc's?
>>
>>321392958
No, I haven't. That sounds incredibly op.
I'm on my first playthrough on Level X. Got wrecked by the final boss, so I went back to training.
>>
>>321393035
i think you just have to recruit a certain number of npc's to get it automatically
it trains your employees every [x] amount of floors in the dungeon you go through
i forgot the formula, though

get the stealing paws, use unlosing speed, take all of darkdeath's equipment while he can't do anything and wreck him with his own skills
>>
>>321393269
>unlosing speed
Actually haven't tried this one before.
Does the steal chance depend on speed?
Other anons recommended me to put him to sleep and steal from behind. Does the pillow have a 100% chance to apply the effect?
>>
>>321393386
unlosing speed gives you continuous turns (i.e. everyone else is just standing there), but i'm still not sure how long it lasts
it's usually enough to steal all of his stuff, though

no idea how steal chance works, can't help you with that
>>
>>321393550
Oh, so he wouldn't turn when I attack him. That could work too, I guess.
>>
>>321392736
Stealth so you don't have to kill everything going down dungeons and can pick your targets. Backstab makes no noise if they kill.

Bushido scales far better than any weapon, and also don't drop in quality as fast as weapons do.

Starvation is just fixed damage, i think. Usually by grinding a bit (and using the unlosing hp boost every time) my hp skyrockets to the point i don't care if im starving.

Poison deals percentage damage though.

>>321393035
It's not op, it's a chore because you have to dive really deep (like 40 levels) to level once in the beginning.

You really should get some stealing cat paws ready for the final boss though. Stealing all his darkdeath shit makes the boss easier and gets you OP items.
>>
>>321393592
side note, i don't think i've ever used any unlosing boosts other than speed
it's just that good for me
i can see the appeal for the hp boost, but i haven't gotten into a situation where i needed it, though
>>
>>321393386
Best way to steal is to get both paws, and steal from behind him.

Make absolutely sure you have enough space in your inventory for all his items though. Otherwise you'll waste your time.
>>
Best Nippon ichi game?
>>
>>321393727
>so you don't have to kill everything going down dungeons
Why wouldn't I want to kill everything? Total level isn't that much of a boost on its own, I still have to level up throughout every dungeon I descend into.
>and also don't drop in quality as fast as weapons do
Speaking of which. I had a leg item with SAT bonus, and it took a hit to CON every time I attacked an enemy. Is this not the case for this helmet?
Also, you're saying the passive skills on the items get boosted as well as the stat bonuses, right?
>>321393839
Does stealing do damage? What if I accidentally power level too much and kill him before I can steal all of his gear?
>>
>>321393873
this and the prinny series
i haven't played much nis games, though

>>321393939
stealing doesn't do any damage anon
>>
>>321393978
Oh, okay.
Why do the cat paws have 20% SAT bonus then? Weird.
>>
>>321385716
Last time I played this game, I named my MC SUPERWINGUY.
Because if someone can actually be named "Darkdeath Evilman" I'm damn well gonna be named something really stupid too.
>>
>>321394048
Well, you're already named Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger.
>>
>>321384807
I remember getting to Geo and quitting.
>>
>>321394093
Yeah but that's just a Title, like Beauty Queen, or Prism Black.
>>
>>321394174
>first time fighting geo
good times
i starved to death before i could solve the mirror puzzle
i forgot you could get your prinny wife to deliver food
>>
>>321394203
Well, also when the game lets you enter your name, it's not just a blank, but has a "canon" name, which you have to delete - Main Character.
His Bizarro Earth counterpart is also named B.Main.
>>
>>321394286
>i starved to death before i could solve the mirror puzzle
No offense, anon, but you are not very smart.
>>
>>321394418
i already started the battle with low energy
i figured out how to solve it quick enough, the problem was doing that and beating the shit out of geo fast enough
can you really blame someone for not getting enough food drops
unless you mean not being prepared enough to bring backup food
that's my fault completely
>>
>>321394656
The story dungeons seem to have a fuckton of food drops, compared to the mastery dungeon at the very least.
And I always have a chunk of meat or two left over from doing the previous dungeon.
>>
File: 1422904117114.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1422904117114.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>tfw the possibility that NIS will port ZHP to PC soon
>>
>>321396274
Well, I already froze my Afternoon of Darkness playthrough, because I want to buy it for the PC.
But I was craving to play some NIS game on my PSP, so I downloaded this.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.