[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On Disc DLC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Bloodborne-Game-of-the-Year[1].jpg (501 KB, 1887x2362) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-Game-of-the-Year[1].jpg
501 KB, 1887x2362
Does Bloodborne GOTY edition come with on disc DLC?

Also, did Australia get this version or just UK/EU?
>>
Yeah it does

Only EU
>>
I'm 99% sure the DLC is included on the disk, and I am 100% sure Australia has that version, I saw it in JB hifi.
>>
>>321382681
Nice. Time to sweet talk my parents living in Aus to mail to me
>>
Yes, it comes with the DLC and the updates on the disc.
>>
>>321382560
>>321382681
>EU and AUS get it but not US

Thank you From
>>
>>321382882
It's no secret they have a hard on for EU. Did you see the Bloodborne Nightmare Edition?
It made the US collector's edition look like a throw-away.
>>
>>321382882
Just import it if you want it
>>
I got this edition bundled with my console purchase in NZ. Based as fuck.
>>
>>321382882
shitty but at the same time i havnt bout a ps4 yet. im waiting for the redisign ala ps3 slim and super slim
>>
>>321382560

Why do they always make GOTY editions on games that didn't win GOTY? Dead island did this too
>>
I actually just got this today as a present.

The game seems okay, I've just messed about in the first little area with those villagers around the bonfire.

The guy in the window said I should go east, but which way is east?
>>
>>321382560
Australia's a cukk
>>
>>321382882
The game is super European and euros lov the ps4 bruh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.