[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sequels or expansion packs so terrible or disappointing they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg (475 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg
475 KB, 1060x1500
Sequels or expansion packs so terrible or disappointing they killed a good series/game?
>>
Any Bioware game since 2009.
>>
I wish i could live inside of Garrosh's nipples
>>
>>321381303
MoP was worse.
>>
>>321381303
please explain why this expansion was bad

I never played wow
>>
>>321381681
The point of paying a monthly subscription to a game is that blizzard will keep developing new things for that game.
In previous expansions blizzard would release something nearly every month with major releases every 3-6 months.
WoD will have two patches over the course of 3+ years.
>>
>>321381953
MoP went through the same content drought during SoO, which people have somehow instantly forgotten.
>>
>>321382047

And during Dragon Soul and ICC before that
>>
>>321382047
And MoP also lost a shit ton of subs
>>
File: wotlk.jpg (145 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
wotlk.jpg
145 KB, 650x650
>>321381303
>>
>>321382047
I don't think people have forgotten; however, not only was that more because Warlords somehow managed to get delayed but also that prior to the Siege drought, Mists had pretty fast content updates
>>
>>321381681
After every new expansion Blizzard claimed they hired more people yet each new expansion had less things to do than the one that came before.
People were told they would be able to build their garissons in any zone they wanted and that they would have a capital city in a popular place. When the game launched people could only built in one location and the capital city was literally a shit tier town. People literally begged for content and blizzard came out with the first patch which pretty much was a minor update.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.