[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your shit game coming along you dumb piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: big-list-game-engines.png (53 KB, 890x400) Image search: [Google]
big-list-game-engines.png
53 KB, 890x400
How's your shit game coming along you dumb piece of shit

It's not like you have anything to do tonight.
>>
Nah I've decided to kill myself in a few days after the holidays. I think it's time.
>>
>>321376242
lol I make next cal of dooty battle field clone shooter online
>>
>>321376331
Please take some other folks with you before you check out. Make it my Christmas gift. Thanks.
>>
>>321376423
I don't really think that's fair to the other people. They have something to live for.
>>
>>321376331
All aspiring "game devs" should follow your example.
>>
File: Awful Games Done Quick 2016.webm (3 MB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
Awful Games Done Quick 2016.webm
3 MB, 640x481
I hate video games
>>
>>321376331
thinking of doing this next yr desu senpai, sorry you had a shitty life
>>
>>321376669
Fair schmair. The point is that they suck, and you're in a position to do something about it.
>>
i was reading a book about opengl but i didn't know how to build the examples included in the book so I gave up
>>
i wanna start working on a platformer fighting game that's a cross between traditional fighting game and Smash mechanics. What game maker would be best for this kind of project?
>>
>>321377330

How dumb are you?
>>
File: chuch.webm (733 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
chuch.webm
733 KB, 720x404
cemetery map short flythru.

Still a bunch more to add and polish, but the base design and look is there
>>
I still use source because Its all I know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.