[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pisha did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Pisha.png (595 KB, 896x896) Image search: [Google]
Pisha.png
595 KB, 896x896
Pisha did nothing wrong
>>
>>321374318

Pisha got shot gunned to the face when I was done talking to her.
>>
If she did nothing wrong she most likely wouldn't be in this situation. She's enjoying herself either way.
>>
Nines did n... I just can't say it about a filthy anarchist.
>>
>>321374318

Well... yeah i guess. She protected the masquerade and had a light snack so I guess she's got shit figured out.
>>
>>321377634

Even as Anarchs go Nines is pretty shit tier. He just had the distinction of opposing the only character shittier than Samuel Haight. Lacroix was a little bitch boi.
>>
LaCroix did nothing wrong
>>
>>321377827
...except letting me live *unsheathes katana*
>>
>>321377827

He's the only character dead in every single ending. He fucked up big time.
>>
Don't make me replay this, OP, I've already got a hueg backlog
>>
>>321378012
Yeah well your sire
>>
>>321374318

>Keeps needing to eat more and more as she ages
>Doesn't care about the rules
>Doesn't care who her victims are

She lived hundreds of years more than she should have.
>>
>>321378429

She cares plenty about the rules. That's why she had you help her clean up.
>>
File: Nayn_Burgundy_napkin.jpg (78 KB, 750x954) Image search: [Google]
Nayn_Burgundy_napkin.jpg
78 KB, 750x954
>>321374318
I know what I'm getting best girl for Christmas
>>
>>321374318
Best waifu.
>>
>>321377827
LaCroix did nothing right.
>>
>>321382072
When we're done here you can join the rest of the crows on the fence.
>>
>>321378429
this
nagaraja are monsters
she only lives because my character is ignorant and offers good stuff
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.