[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x820
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
Ah the memories...
>>
>>321372626
I have fond memories of it but I saw some guy on youtube shitting all over it so maybe it's bad...
>>
Game was pretty hard but It was enjoyable. Also reading the comics and listening to the theme was pretty dope.
>>
too reliant on lock-on, too little of the weapons matter because the pistols do the most damage when rapidly fired, and the enemy variety sucks

it's still enjoyable but only because it's star wars, my nostalgia couldn't hold it together when i retried it
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1136x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1136x592
>>321372626
I enjoyed it. Fuck pic related.
>>
It wasn't really my thing. I got about halfway through it and then never played it again. Most of the levels felt really bland even though I like the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>321372626
Such a good game. I really need to play it again soon.
>>
>>321373154

>not using poison darts
>>
Meh
>>
Played this when I was a kid. I remember it being really hard, especially those Shadow People or whatever. Fuck those guys. It was really fun to hunt for bounties though, I would make that my main goal rather than going through the levels. Good game OP.
>>
>>321372626
The prison part of this was enjoyable, but the hardest part of the game.
>>
>>321372626
Bullet Sponges: The Game
>>
It was fun. Too bad my copy stopped working years ago. Although it carries some painful memories because I traded a Game Boy Color and Pokemon Crystal for it.
>>
>>321377928
A fucking ship takes less hits than some of the bando gora whatevers' elites.
>>
Hope you like using the flamethrower
>>
I liked it, it satiated my hard-on for videogame levels that take place at high altitudes

>that coruscant level
>that level you had to hang on the bars and traverse a massive chasm

love that shit
>>
>>321372626
Amazing, but fuck the jail level
>>
>>321377928
that's Republic Commando
>>
>>321372626
The game is good, but it has that late-90s-early-millenial problem of the heavily saturated graphics raping your eyes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.