[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoilers for MGS V follows... so during the "shining lights,in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Snapshot - 38.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot - 38.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
Spoilers for MGS V follows...

so during the "shining lights,in death" mission , if you press the radio button enough times you can hear code talker asking kaz why he moved many staff on the quarantine platform before the outbreak started , on which kaz replied that he thought the traitor between them must be working there , this could explain cold talker telling you to keep an eye on kaz
>>
>>321369273
this is the poo of the steer
>>
Have any proof to back that up?
>>
>>321372739
keep pressing the radio button during the mission , you will eventually hear code talker asking kaz about it

>>321372285
poo in the loo
>>
Chapter 3 confirmed?
>>
>>321376190
maybe it is there , maybe it is not , i don't think they would be working on it if its not finished
>>
Tips on getting the Eagle emblem?
>>
>>321369273

Why is the story so damn weak
..more like awfully presented..

Skull Face is a joke, this whole damn game is so weak compared to other Metal Gears.
>>
File: fiddle2.png (212 KB, 599x346) Image search: [Google]
fiddle2.png
212 KB, 599x346
>>321369273
Guess you could say he played it...
>>
>>321382381
compared to other metal gears it is , but own its own its good.i think they spent all the resources on gameplay
>>
>>321382621
...like a damn fiddle
>>
someone ask kojima what the ending was supposed to be
>>
>blind
>missing an arm and leg
how the ell did he become a drill master for fox?
>>
>>321386450
he was close to big boss
>>
>>321369273

What's his name /v/?
>>
>>321387253

Kaz "Pulling the trigger on every nigger"
>>
>>321387253
mcdonales kaz nigger
>>
Kaz was mis def a traitor. He knew of the project and believed in only big boss. Not medic. Ocelot learned from this in 4. Otherwise why else would he go full Liquid plastic surgery?
>>
>>321387253
Kaz "killing spree in kfc" miller
>>
>>321387483
i think his memories came back sometimes after the events of killing skullface and he caused the epidemic to get many diamond dogs members killed in an attempt to make the staff starting to turn on big boss (medic) , so big boss' legend cannot be rebuild...but after that he realized that medic is actually worthy of the title big boss
>>
>all these Hueys ITT
>>
>>321387253
Kaz "mother-base for the master race" miller
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.