[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSN Flash Sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
This game is at 20 american burger dollars
Is it worth it now?
>>
It's alright. Wasn't as much fapbait as I would've liked though.
>>
What if someone walks in while I'm playing
>>
Yes is gud
Buy it
>>
If I liked Senran Kagura will I like this game? Is the story at least interesting?
>>
>>321363827
i bought a new copy of the special edition for 25 bucks on amazon
>>
>>321367307
It's by the same team
>>
>>321366819

Whip out your hard cock and tell them to suck it
>>
I almost bought the banana split edition off amazon for $20 a couple weeks ago, but knew my girlfriend would judge me so I changed my mind.
>>
>>321368384
Tell her women should just shut the fuck up
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 512x288
DMC3 and MGR are my two favorite action games.

I want to buy this, but I'm worried it'll be too simple. Should I do it?

Slightly related: is TFD worth it if I don't give a shit about Transformers?
>>
>>321369214
naw, man, tell that cunt to man up
>>
No. Stay away from this piece of shit. And that comes from someone who enjoys games like senran kagura. This one is fucking ass.
>>
It's decently fun. It's low-budget as fuck and most of the enemies aren't very well-designed, but the combat mechanics are a lot of fun. It's not DMC/Bayonetta tier or anything, but there are quite a lot of moves/combos, multiple characters with multiple weapons that you can switch between mid-combat, special attacks from timing your inputs correctly, and the overall feel of it is fluid and satisfying.

I also got it for $20 and felt it was worth it, I actually played it a lot more than I thought I would and nearly 100% completed it.

If you just want fapbait or something though, don't. It's a pretty ugly game and most of the fanservicey stuff is just ridiculous and not sexy at all.
>>
>>321369740
>>321368196
I have mixed feelings, should I do it?
>>
>>321363827
I really enjoyed it. Its a lot of content for 20 bucks. $40, naw, but 20 is a yes.
>>
>>321369841
Yes, it wont be cheaper than this for a while. If you're even interested in the game at all, is a good indicator you'll like it.
>>
>>321369676

It's definitely not as good as DMC or MGR. At the same time I did have fun with it as someone who considers DMC3/Bayonetta/MGR/W101 some of my favourite games of all time.

As for Devastation, absolutely yes. It's fairly light on content and for someone who doesn't give a fuck about Transformers (like myself) the story and characters don't have much appeal, so it's hard to recommend for full price, but mechanically it's incredibly good. As in, it has some of the best combat mechanics Platinum has ever made, and pulls in elements from Bayonetta and MGR to make just a fucking incredible action game. The only downside to it is that the bosses aren't up to the standard of MGR.
>>
>>321370418
At half price for both that's a strong enough recommendation in my book. I'm in, bro.
Kinda wish I could get Devastation physical, but physical us on the way out anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.