[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should be added to PM via mod?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 350px-PMLogo.png (28 KB, 350x115) Image search: [Google]
350px-PMLogo.png
28 KB, 350x115
http://strawpoll.me/6358447
>>
PM is finished with the 3.6 update.

Any new changes are no longer PM.

Pls respect the original PMDT and not call it PM if you release new versions.

They could get sued if anything new for PM is released so pls change the name if nothing else.

Show
Some
Respect
>>
Isaac is the only answer
>>
>>321355950

Fuck them.

I'll never understand modders going into a tizzy when someone releases a mod of their work.
>>
>>321355950
This, any other answer isn't cool and only hinders the PM team's efforts in the future to create more.

Please stop, thanks!
>>
>>321354731
Simon Belmont
>>
>>321356082
They could get sued if anything claiming to be "new" for PM is released. It's just basic fucking decency.

There's been countless mods of PM already, but you don't care because you're just here to shitpost.
>>
just polish the 3 clowns that are already being worked on
>>
>>321355950
no
>>
>>321356368

The way I see it, if they were that worried about getting sued then they wouldn't have released it in the first place.

It's like, what, after working on this for six years using illegal resources, now they're afraid of being legally reamed by Nintendo?

Fucking seriously faggot?
>>
>>321356621

many of the team members probably had the idea of leaving and moving on in life brewing in the back of their head; shit probably went down one day and they just called it right then and there instead of finishing through to 4.0
>>
>>321356842

Even then, the PMDT are such faggots about the whole thing.

I mean, thank christ someone leaked the gecko so we at least have the possibility of legitimate PM mods sometime in the future.

Hell, if it were up to them, we probably wouldn't have gotten Knux or Lynn or Isaac at all, even though 2/3 of them were mostly finished and they knew that someone out there would've been willing to finish what they started.

Not only that, but that bullshit PSA they released, about how only 3.6 is legal even though Lynn and Knux exist and were mostly done and shit, that was just some primo bullshit for the people that wanted to main them competitively.

Overall, they get no sympathy, if they were too stupid to realize that they were floating in murky legal waters was a bad idea then I fail to see how their future is in any way my problem.
>>
>>321356285
Nope,Richter Belmont.
>>
>>321355950
Fuck off Strongbad.
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>321355950
lol, funny post but reddit cucks do actually believe this.
>>
What does PM stand for? I've heard its not Melee.
>>
>>321354731
>modding a mod
>a DEAD mod
>>
>>321359208
Very early on it did stand for Project Melee but they changed it so that the M didn't officially mean Melee, it was just sort of implied.

Honestly they should've just changed it to something else completely.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.