[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so embarrassed? Did they show him footage of KOFXIV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448557970364.jpg (323 KB, 921x608) Image search: [Google]
1448557970364.jpg
323 KB, 921x608
Why is he so embarrassed? Did they show him footage of KOFXIV?
>>
>>321348960
He's dating a crossdresser, that's pretty embarrassing
>>
>>321350193
It's not crossdressing to wear a uniform.
>>
>>321348960
Cause he's poor as fuck
>>
>>321350434
She was crossdressing. She might have been doing it for a reason that wasn't sexual thrills but it was still crossdressing
>>
>>321350785
And it looks like he's dating a man.
Depending on the artist.
>>
I love King (female)
>>
>>321350804
She has to wear a bouncer's uniform when she's working.
>>
>>321351485
And the breast suppressing?
>>
He's crying because King is a bad matchup against him. LEARN KOF!

Fucking /v/
>>
>>321351701
It's just a pink bra.
>>
>>321352340
Nah brah, if you just keep taunting, she loses her spirit and can't use venom strike anymore, making her easier than Ryuuhaku.
>>
>>321352412
One hell of a tight bra.
>>
Are they really STILL making new meme images of umbrella girl?
damn
>>
>>321352340
Don't expect any of /v/ to know this stuff, anon. They'd rather discuss waifus instead of actually playing the games or discussing the mechanics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.