[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that are 9/10 in hindsight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
ITT: Games that are 9/10 in hindsight
>>
You first, OP
>>
>>321343394
More like 6/10
>>
>>321343394
OP is supposed to start first
>>
>>321343621
>>321343560
>>321343514
>>321343514
u think ur cute
>>
>>321343560
I give your mom a 69
>>
>>321343394

>he's going to post this several times over the next year
>people are going to see these threads and try to fit in and say that skyrim was good
>in 2 years the common opinion on /v/ will be that Skyrim was a great game
>>
/thread
>>
fuck all of you the game wasn't terrible
>>
>>321343976
People started claiming that GTA4 was good after 5 came out.

It's sequel syndrome

Happens to every Zelda game most commonly.

But this happened with Oblivion too, everyone shit on it when it was new and loved morrowind more.

The difference is that M and O are still good while Skyrim has glaring issues and is weaker than both other games.
>>
File: bethesda is trash.jpg (1 MB, 2876x1324) Image search: [Google]
bethesda is trash.jpg
1 MB, 2876x1324
>>321345594
For a company that made Morrowind it was worse than terrible. If this would have been their first game nobody would have complained, but Bethpizda isn't Bethpizda if they don't down absolutely every aspect of their games in their sequel.
>>
>>321345594
Yes it wasnt terrible but not as great as its predecessor Oblivion.It was dissapointing.
>>
>>321346041
>Trying to pull a fast one with the shitty lighting on the Oblivion pic, attempting to hide it.
>Even modded it looks just as bad. Not even better than vanilla.

Oblivion drones are pretty pathetic.
>>
Skyrim had potential to be good. Just like Oblivion, they had large ambitions but not the motivation or resources to see it to fruition.
>>
>>321346420
Not that guy,but oblivion was a beautifull game it had so many things put into it that skyrim was missing.Oblivion had such a bright world that made you want to explore every single place.Skyrim just seemed dull and uninspired.
>>
honestly after fallout 4, i do find myself appreciating skyrim more. even if the game was kind of shallow at least there was actually stuff to do. there are barely any quests in fallout 4.
>>
>>321346420
I hate all the Oblivion shills on this website

>>321346823
I think oblivion had a better style than skyrim even though the'ye both pretty bland
>>
File: Ranger_at_New_Vegas_entrance.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ranger_at_New_Vegas_entrance.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
BEAR
AND
BULL
>>
>>321347786
At least you noticed they put more work into Oblivion.
>>
>>321348107
Oblivion had some pretty interesting and wacky quests too

Both games have really nice landscapes but oblivion seemed more scenic idk
>>
Skyrim would've been a lot better if the two before it didn't exist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.