[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Valkyrie profile playable on iOS. Or android with touch screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x628
Is Valkyrie profile playable on iOS. Or android with touch screen controls? It's pretty much my only option atm
>>
Don't bother, it's shit.
>>
>>321341276
The game itself or the controls bro?
>>
>>321341162
Some of the dungeons have some pixel perfect platforming bullshit so that might get really annoying with touch controls.
>>
WHERE IS MY VP3 HRIST HOLY FUCKING SHIT SQUARE MAY YOUR SOUL BE RAPED FOR ALL ETERNITY IN HELL
>>
>>321341602
The people voted for more Star Ocean on the poll unfortunately.
>>
>>321341635
>Bump.
You don't deserve to play this game.
>>
Yes, ppsspp emulator.
>>
>>321341383
Both.
>>
>>321341704
Already played it half a dozen times you autistic retard

I just want it mobile
>>
>>321341802
So get a psp and download the ps1 rom.

Man its posts like these that make me question the intelligence of the average person. Are people really so incapable of thinking for themselves? This thread clearly wasn't made for discussion, its blatant you want us to think for you.

Sad world we live in where.
>>
>>321341734
Guess I'll try that route then. Never played the psp version
>>
>>321342026
I'm not a magical money tree, I'm broke as fuck, actually. I have no psp but I do own a tablet. I was just curious if the touchscreen controls were viable. Jesus fuck literally kill yourself
>>
>>321342096
You missed the best version fucking faggot
>>
>>321341162
Favorite party?
>>
I didn't know there is a sequel for the PS2.
Is it good?
>>
>>321342402

it's pretty fun but pcsx2 can't run it for shit currently, the game completely fucks itself when you get to the first explorable area
>>
>>321342402
The story is pretty retarded for the most part, and characters are a joke. meaning you have your main story party, that is like five guys in total, while there's a shit ton of poor einherjar shitters that share the same voice actors, supercombo, moves, is completely irrelevant to the story, and their fucking backgrounds are walls of text in their status screen
this said, it have some of the best backgrounds I ever saw in a ps2 game, and its kind of fun to play
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.