[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is the lack of weapons in this game insulting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: bloodborne.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
Is it just me or is the lack of weapons in this game insulting compared to other entries in the "souls" series?

So far, the only weapons I've been able to find are the ones that the bath messengers sell.

Am i missing out on something here or?
>>
Come on BBfags DEFEND THE GAME! DO IT NOW! DEFEND IT!
>>
Have you never seen anyone talk about this game before? That's literally the biggest complaint.
>>
There are plenty of weapons, most of which each have two different play styles not including guns.

If you want to go unspoiled then keep looking and get hunter badges. If you don't care, look it up. With the dlc they added even more trick weapons
>>
>>321339594
Don't upset the sony cucks, they have so little.
>>
>>321339594
At least every weapon is cool and don't just get thrown into item box hell
>>
Check my 7
>>
Xd
>>
>>321339594
Well you have to consider that each weapon is actually two weapons in one.

But also consider that while Dark Souls had a shit ton of weapons, how many of them were actually viable throughout the entire game? In BB, every single weapon is useful, that's not the case in Dark Souls.

Quality over quantity.
>>
>>321339969
What 7? You mean this one?
>>
>>321339594
What is really disappointing is there is no fucking port to PC.
>muh PC master race
>muh priviledges
>>
sing sing is streaming boys

twitchtv/sing_sing
>>
>>321340063
>I expect a Sony first party IP to have a PC port
Based retard
>>
I feel like they kind of dropped the ball, adding a ton of new weapons with the dlc but making it a fuckhard endgame area, and making the first boss the hardest one.
>>
Dose Bloodborne have the word souls in it?

Show me where you even used a quarter of the shovelware junk weapons in previous souls game

Show me where you downloaded the DLC and realized each wep was viable and truly unique from each other.

Polished content is better than a lot of content just for the sake of having more content

GO AWAY.
>>
I just used the kirkhammer through the whole game
Dat A strength scaling
>>
>>321339594
9/10 really good bait, I almost responded seriously

>>321339789
>implying BB needs defending
>>
>>321339998
No, son, this 7
>>
>>321339594
there are less weapons in this game to be sure, but the trade off is that these weapons are much more unique than the other more generic weapons you would often see in other souls games. having said that, pre-DLC there is somewhat of a deficient, especially in terms of pvp.
>>
>insulting to the series it shares with Dark Souls 2
Nah, Dark souls 2 pretty much set a new low to the series. Like 80 different weapons don't mean much when more than half of them are useless or copypastes.
>>
>>321340512
Sonyggers will always jump to defend their only game kek.
>>
>>321339594
>Am i missing out on something here or?
Find more badges.
>>
File: 1450832488262.jpg (659 KB, 1392x720) Image search: [Google]
1450832488262.jpg
659 KB, 1392x720
>>321339594

So instead of having less weapons with all of their own unique move sets, different modes and appearance. You would rather have a whole bunch of weapons with the same move sets and similar appearances for the sake of quantity? Who do you think you are, Stalin?

That's cute.
>>
File: Sony Negro.png (240 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
Sony Negro.png
240 KB, 800x1011
BERLETE BIS PFUCKING FTHREAD GUU URGH *BELCH*
>>
game is 10/10 stop crying about how you can't play it on your pc
>>
>>321341281
ye, noticed this. want a quick way to stir shit up? two steps guide here

1) *instert souls game, preferably das2*> bloodborne (more weapons, far harder, way more viable builds, tons actually, more content, i could go on etc etc)

2) get 200 replies

expected comments:
1) pcuck (funny coming from a virgin but whatever, cool comeback, the ONLY real thing they can hold against anyone, as this is the only decent game on that console. pot calling the kettle black)

2) irrelevant bullshit from bads who never got past the pursuer/ruin sentinels/ o&s

3) lol pckek

There is only profit to be gained from this. Nothing on this site is easier to troll. Site, not board.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.