[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a video game kicked your shit in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
When was the last time a video game kicked your shit in?
>>
No more heroes 2's final boss.
>>
That part on the highway in Bayonetta on NSIC with three Gracious and Gloriouses. Must've played that single fight for over an hour.
>>
>>321326616
What? Do you fucking suck or what?

Jesus that part was a breeze, dude, and I'm being serious.

Hell, Bayonetta games have always been on the easy side. How the fuck do you play video games? Do you know how to play? Maybe they aren't for you or someone didn't teach you how to control shit properly or maybe you just never figured the ins and outs of games yet.
>>
Started EO3 earlier today and a great lynx fuckin wiped me, assumed first dungeon floor would be babby tier
>>
sj a couple of years ago
couldn't beat first form ouroboros
full party attacks, heavy single target damage, full party chance-of-death attacks, regen hp every single turn
yeah no
i couldn't
>>
File: RVtKqni[1].png (87 KB, 277x358) Image search: [Google]
RVtKqni[1].png
87 KB, 277x358
>>321326161
>has to ble lvl 99
>cant Omnipotent Orb
>cant res/null/abs passive skills
>cant bring party members
>cant tetra/makarakarn
>cant take more than 80 turns
>cant Armageddon at the start of the battle
>have to counter her pattern
>if rules are broken, 9999 Megidolaon until you die

Fuck Elizabeth
>>
>>321326161
Sans in Undertale, probably about 100 tries
>>
>>321327276
wow you're really serious about this
>>
I miss persona 3 so much. My best memories in high school ironicaly were of me playing that game.
>>
XCOM long war.
I am not worthy.
>>
File: Miku autism 5.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Miku autism 5.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
2D dream fever in wobbling girls simulator
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.