[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man sues Bethesda over Fallout 4 addiction.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: red.jpg (13 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
13 KB, 236x312
>According to a report from Russian state media RT, a man from Krasnoyarsk is suing Fallout 4 developer Bethesda over his "addiction" to the RPG, which he claims led to him losing his job and wife, among other things. He's seeking 500,000 roubles (around $7,000) for emotional distress.

>The man saw an advertisement for Fallout 4 and downloaded the game, intending to only play "for a couple of evenings." But that's not what happened. He apparently skipped work to play Fallout 4, which led to his termination. The RT report also says the 28-year-old stopped hanging out with friends, while his wife left him, and his health started to fall apart apparently as a result of constantly playing the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/man-sues-bethesda-over-his-fallout-4-addiction-rep/1100-6433305/
>>
[pr marketing stunt intensifies]
>>
>>321319278
I would jail him for Obsessively Shitty Taste
>>
>HURR HOW CAN ANYONE GET ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT GAME

There, we got that shitpost out of the way. Now stick to the topic
>>
What an utterly shit game to throw your life away for. One of the worst AAA games of all time.
>>
>Russian refuses to take responsibility for his own failures in life, blames big companies, and asks the government to fix it for him

can't fix Soviet mentality
>>
>>321319854
yo senpai, its happening here in america too
>>
>>321319854
You Amerifats have no right criticising others for excusing away your failures or asking government to solve all your problems.
>>
File: we came here to laugh at you.jpg (90 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
we came here to laugh at you.jpg
90 KB, 641x480
>>321319278
>500,000 roubles (around $7,000)
Every time
>>
>>321320138
we don't. the only people that do are liberals aka communists who want to turn the usa into the soviet union. doesn't change the fact that russians have always been like niggers, always blaming everyone else for their problems when the reality is russia her own worst enemy
>>
>>321319652
>HURR HOW CAN ANYONE GET ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT GAME
Exactly. /thread
Now take your "HURR" shit back to Reddit you fucking meme loving shit eater
>>
>>321320457
Your new is showing real hard.
>>
>>321319652
What is that exactly
Op made no statement nor did he ask any question
Anyways I can't believe someone would get addicted to such a shit game
>>
>>321319278
>downloaded the game
>>
>>321320138
And you do?
>>
>>321320457
Fucking...breathe. Alright?
Just unwind or something.
>>
>downloaded the game
>>
File: 1449215218794.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1449215218794.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>>321319278
>I hate my wife
>I hate my job
>I envy my friends because they are happier than me
>I want to commit sudoku
>wow this game lets me escape from reality

wwwwwwwwwwwoooowwww fucking videogames they are addictive
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.