[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgaea Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: disgaea 5.jpg (367 KB, 800x1038) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 5.jpg
367 KB, 800x1038
is Majorita the only interesting character in Disgaea 5?
>>
Yes actually.
>>
>>321318965
that's what I was assuming. It doesn't help that the entire main cast is literally color coded
>>
File: ce-prinny.jpg (52 KB, 650x800) Image search: [Google]
ce-prinny.jpg
52 KB, 650x800
Which disgaea would you throw?
>>
>>321320858
I'd throw Fuka into a blender.
>>
>>321321720
I'll raise your Fuka with an Etna and Asagi
>>
>Killia is basically Valvatorez' past with Mao's inner turmoil
>Seraphina is Artina 2.0
>Usalia is useless
>Christo is literally Lamington
>Red Magnus is dumb
>Zeroken is Axel 2.0
>Majorita is actually interesting
>Bloodis is obvious
>Void Dark is not the actual bad guy
>>
>>321322459
>Void Dark: I'll kill everyone to bring back my sister
Also Usalia's is overload amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwlNC_8W_Q
>>
Is it worth getting PS4 to play this?
>>
>Still can't beat Carnage Baal

;_;
>>
File: Armor_knight_DD2.png (662 KB, 282x600) Image search: [Google]
Armor_knight_DD2.png
662 KB, 282x600
>graduates of a military academy that trains knights to protect Nether Nobles. When they graduate, they are appointed to work for a noble and are given a set of obsidian armor. Recently the number of female knights has rapidly increased and now they nearly outnumber the men

>nearly outnumber
>when male heavy knights were abolished entirely

fuck armor sluts
>>
>>321325642
They do a better job then the males by actually defending others. Its not their fault the males were too lazy to do their job correctly.
>>
>>321325872
it's not the males' fault they only existed in games where defense was a useless stat
>>
>blue penguins are from Australia
Logically, Prinnies should say "m8" instead of "dood"
>>
>>321326218
they say dood because it's the first rule of being a prinny. No other reason.
>>
>>321322459
Usalia is cute. CUTE!
>>
In D5, do stats actually go beyond the cap and add to damage? Like from geo panels and buffs and such?
>>
>>321322459
C'mon, Seph is way more of an interesting character than what Atrina turned out to be.
>>
>>321325642
>removed the back sprite which shows the butt

Worthless
>>
>>321326274
It's a silly rule then, making Aussie bird demons talk like Americans.
>>
>>321329152
They're not Australian demons. They're humans, stupid
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.