[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game shit like /v/ says?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PoE.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PoE.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
Is this game shit like /v/ says?
>>
>>321315939
Yes. Diablo 3 is significantly better in pretty much every arguable aspect. Watch as the babbies come in to try to argue against this statement.
>>
>>321316061
Diablo 3 has worse graphics!
>>
>>321315939
lets put it this way
its noticeabily worse than what reviews say
>>
>>321316061

It's Pillars, not Path of Exile, very different genre.
>>
>>321316061

It's an opinion. Diablo 3 is pretty fucking streamlined click&kill while PoE is pretty much a more complex sequel to Diablo 2. Both can be pros and cons to some people
>>
>>321316295
That doesn't change his statement.
>>
>>321316061

how does it feel being the reason that videos game are being held back from being considered a real artistic medium? you, a 30+ year old, fat, balding permavirgin who's roleplaying a 15 year old "epic troll" on the internet to help fill that empty fucking void in your life. you're pathetic my man, drink bleach
>>
>>321316629
[Citation needed]
>>
File: 1450617169884.jpg (19 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
1450617169884.jpg
19 KB, 332x443
>>321316629
>22
>fit
>actually so hairy that i need to shave both face and head often
And you thinking that I'm trolling is the cherry on top.
>>
>>321316392
The games. Are different. Genres.

It doesn't change his statement, but it does render it retarded.

He clearly made a mistake.
>>
>>321316806
My point is that Diablo 3 is still better, smartass.
>>
>>321315939

It's mediocre. It doesn't do anything better than games almost 20 years older than it.
>>
>>321316913

Does anyone even play D3 anymore?

When I log in there is literally not even a single person playing in matchmaking (on hardcore)
>>
>>321316913
You brought up Diablo 3 for retarded and autistic reasons because you thought OP was talking about a different game.

You're just a shill on damage control now, I would just fuck off I were you. You're anonymous anyway.
>>
>>321315939
Personally I didn't like this game.

Gigantic skill trees means that you're going to follow a guide or suck.

Also, like many other ARPGs, it has a huge flaw with the gameplay - You only use one ability, over and over again, because it's better than all the other abilities.
>>
It's really really good
>>
>>321316290
This guy speaks the truth.
>>
File: dog.jpg (403 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
403 KB, 1920x1200
>>321316629
>real artistic medium
>>
>>321318534
it really isn't
the stat system is incredibly flawed
the stronghold system is awful and was supposed to have more content, but it doesn't. it's just a money sink.
the setting is really bland and boring
the party members are all poorly written and uninteresting, with Durance being the only exception
balance is terrible, like really terrible
aside from that i've got little complaints about the actual combat itself. the things around combat (class balance, feats/skills, stats) are fucking awful though)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.