[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: MainCapsuleImage_FINAL-618x354.jpg (124 KB, 618x354) Image search: [Google]
MainCapsuleImage_FINAL-618x354.jpg
124 KB, 618x354
How is this now?
>>
I stopped playing since the Oculus support got fucked up but Markiplier has just started an LP and it looks roughly the same. There's more buildings and an objectives log.
>>
File: 1427460855259.png (82 KB, 546x454) Image search: [Google]
1427460855259.png
82 KB, 546x454
>>321315293
>but Markiplier has just started an LP
>>
>>321315372
He isn't wrong. He did just start one.
>>
>>321315372
Mark may look a poof with that dyke hair and ham up the fake scares but he's at least competent and stops to listen to important info.

It's the whiny mouth breathers like Best Friends that get on my nerves.
>>
Updating too slow to notice any major differences. Last time I tried it, I was able to board the mother ship and fix the reactors. I think they added a bunch more weapon types, more underwater base pieces, and a couple of biomes, so it's not completely dead.
>>
>>321315728
I want Markiplier to leave.
Fuck off, seriously.
Nobody loves you but these hysterical 12 years old.
>>
>>321315995
You gonna go make a flash game where you shoot youtubers in the face, edgelord?
>>
>>321316126
Letsplayers are not videogames.
Fuck off you and your retarded underage memespouting assholes.
>>
It's breddy gud but also very incomplete. As far as early access survival games with crafting though you won't find much better. They're making good progress, but honestly if you're on the fence I'd say put it on your wishlist and wait a year or so. If you really got a hankering for underwater exploration and building, go for it. You'll have fun.
>>
So are games like this and Crypt of the Necrodancer enough to balance out the trash like Starbound?
>>
>>321317104
In the same way that good AAA titles balance out all the trash ones?

There's nothing inherently wrong with Early Access or crowdfunding. It's just that some developers (e.g. Introversion) do it right, and many of them (e.g. Tripwire) are doing it wrong.
>>
File: sesscheming.png (159 KB, 322x378) Image search: [Google]
sesscheming.png
159 KB, 322x378
>>321316335
Good goy, don't listen to those freetubers! Follow REAL journalists on our website and TV stations for all of your unbiased video game and video game peripheral buying needs!
>>
File: 1449974644020.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1449974644020.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>321315995
>>321316335

>Single post about Markiplier starting a LP
>Majority of the posts are now hating on Youtubers

Just calm down and talk about the game then.
>>
So when will this game actually be completed?
>>
>>321317104
>>321317283
End of the day it comes down to doing some research and being responsible with your money. Steam refunds offer some protection but most times your money is just GONE.

The line between good and bad EAs is blurry too. The Forest and The Long Dark have been stuck as sandboxes for ages but their development has been pretty extensive and fun to play.
>>
>>321318770
All I can say on the matter is don't hold your breath
>>
>>321318974

got scuba gear, senpai.

no breath holding necessary
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.