[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakur ai-on-the-inclusion-of-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Avatar_FE14_Female.png (61 KB, 200x284) Image search: [Google]
61 KB, 200x284
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-the-inclusion-of-cloud-corrin-and-bayonetta-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/

>Sakurai himself thought he was adding too many Fire Emblem characters but after speaking with the development staff, he was assured he would make for an interesting fighter
>>
Neat
>>
>this thread again
>>
>>321312781
It makes sense when you look at it that way. Fates is coming soon in February of 2016 North America, and they gotta promote the game one way or another and what better way than Smash? I don't have complaints with Corrin's inclusion in Smash(although they could have given a better name..)as he looks unique but the one thing that irks me is the price tag. Why are they charging $5 bucks for a standalone character that comes with 2 songs and 2 trophies? Even if song costs were high, it wouldn't make sense considering they are added a couple of songs for Clouds Midgar stage and he's $6 bucks with the stage included. Well either way he's unique so I'll be getting him.

I'm pretty sure the Smash team is saving the characters people want for the next installment of the series. Can't have every character in Smash4 otherwise there wouldn't be a point to the next one. I am optimistic that King K Rool, Issac, Lloyd, and Rayman would be in the next one.
>>
>>321314920
>I am optimistic that King K Rool, Issac, Lloyd, and Rayman would be in the next one.
People said the same thing with Brawl and they never got into Sm4sh. Face it. These characters will never be playable.
>>
>>321315203
Well that was blind optimism but if anything, the fact that those characters are getting increasingly acknowledged means they are saving something up their sleeves. I admit though not all of them will make it but if they had to pick from any of the 4, I'd say Rayman and King K Rool have the best chance. Of course Ubisoft and Nintendo would have to fix their relations first, and King K Rool would have to be in the next Donkey Kong game to make him "relevant."
>>
File: Feets.jpg (1 MB, 5120x5120) Image search: [Google]
Feets.jpg
1 MB, 5120x5120
F E E T S
E
E
T
S
>>
>>321312781
Sakurai is the hero we need but we don't deserve.
Thanks, you stupid memelee competitivefags.
>>
>>321315603
They should have just made Fem Kamui the default one. Having two silver hair guys is a bit excessive plus Kamui is a customizable character, there is no "canon" gender for the character.
>>
>>321315821
>there is no "canon" gender for the character
So why the fuck do you care that Male is the default
>>
>>321316023
Because only the male Kamui is gonna get an Amiibo, just like Robin, Nintendo isn't going to make alternates of the characters. Kinda wish they did because there are lots of alternates they could make amiibos of including Brawl Ike/Link, Alph, the Kooplings, etc. But sucks only the default characters are gonna get amiibos.
>>
>>321314920
>and they gotta promote the game one way or another
They shoved 5 characters from the series in already, it was promoted enough. With this logic, why didn't Wolf return to promote Star Fox Zero? He's not only a veteran, he's not from a series that's over-represented.
>>
>>321314920
I'm getting Corrin to wreck the people who don't buy Corrin because they won't know how to fight against them unless they just encounter a ton of them online (which I doubt considering how many people I've seen who aren't going to get them out of spite)
>>
>>321315603
CORRIN'S BAD AND HER FEET SMELL
>>
>>321316597
Prove it.
>>
SUPER SMASH FIRE EMBLEM WITH A FEW OTHER CHARACTERS THROWN IN 4!!
>>
>>321316325
Yeah you bring up a good point, it wouldn't have hurt to have him back, but I guess the Smash team is probably exhausted at this point to include more characters even if they had time to do that. But you're right its odd how he's there, they should have included him instead of Roy as he doesn't have any relevance at all outside of being an Fe/Melee character. Roy's Binding Blade never came out of Japan so he shouldn't have been added at all. They could have added Wolf instead or save him up to this point to prep up people for Star Fox Zero. A damn shame if you ask me.
>>
>>321316627
As soon as there's a pic taken of WFT crawling away from her after an intense game of footsies, THEN we'll see
>>
File: DESERVE TO BE BOOED.jpg (48 KB, 612x613) Image search: [Google]
DESERVE TO BE BOOED.jpg
48 KB, 612x613
>>321316892
That's what I thought, punk!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.