[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As we all know, this is a great game, one of the best licensed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png (148 KB, 256x333) Image search: [Google]
The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png
148 KB, 256x333
As we all know, this is a great game, one of the best licensed games in fact.

But would you say that in terms of humor, it's more of a Classic Simpsons (seasons 1-8), Neo simpsons (s11+), or Transitional simpsons (s9-10) game?
>>
I'd probably say neo since most of the jokes i remember are references to old jokes.
>>
>>321311496
neo simpsons starts at season 15 ya dick
>>
>>321311765
S11-12 had Maude dying, Barney becoming sober, Homer getting raped by a panda, etc.

If that's not shark-jumping I don't know what is.
>>
can we all agree gaga was the worst episode?
>>
The plow king Is pretty Neo,like I bet 80% of the people who played the game watched the episode.
>>
>>321312379
I mean't classic,fuck.
>>
>>321311863
This. The only Simpsons worth watching is season 1-10.
>>
>>321311863
To be fair Maude's death was probably the final great moment with flanders
>>
>>321311863
>>321312867
why the fuck did they kill her?
>>
season 1 and 2 were awful
>>
>>321313982
Pay dispute
>>
File: nwXjyMY.jpg (53 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
nwXjyMY.jpg
53 KB, 600x388
>>321313995
>that episode when Bart got an F

how dare you to say that
>>
>>321314086
out of context that sounds really bad
>>
>>321314690
it hits close to home
>>
BACK IN MY DAY, WE CALLED SANDWICHES FLAT FREDDIES, THEY COST FIF-TEEN PLAIN' CARDS A BITE!
>>
>>321311496
>the Simpsons are still on air
Fucking why? Let them die already, for fucks sake.
>>
Shit, I need to get this game again.
>>
>>321314946
Ha.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.