[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started playing this today, got the bike. I'm playing on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: photo-original.jpg (148 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148 KB, 1536x1152
Started playing this today, got the bike. I'm playing on Painful.
Because i'm using a joystick I accidentally dropped from a ledge and died. That's 2 and a half hours of progress gone.
>>
I actually have not played this yet. Should I?
>>
File: 1450392567133.png (267 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450392567133.png
267 KB, 900x900
>>321307957
You are playing in Painful mode, what were you expecting other than frustration?

If its your first time playing it, play normaly, its for the best.
>>
>>321307957
Really nice story of you OP! Care to share more details about it? I'd really love to hear more!
>>
>>321308076
Really really enjoyed my experience right until that point. I don't even like JRPGs! I recommend it.

>>321308142
I didn't want to be the pussy that plays on Easy. Almost regret it.
>>
>>321308076
Its some gucci shit, think traditional turn based RPG with a somewhat dark narrative and story telling and a focus on doing whatever it takes to get to your goal, no matter how big the sacrifice is.

If this sounds interesting, give it a shot, wouldn't hurt, dirt cheap too.
>>
>>321308237
It really isn't easy mode pal, its the normal difficulty, Painful just gives you some extra goodies in terms of bosses and some extra exposition on the story at the cost of save points, if its your thing go for it, but Id still recommend normal mode.
>>
>>321308076
Play Lisa: The First then this then Lisa: The Joyful.

Just kidding, Joyful is fucking awful and completely takes a steaming dump all over Painful's story.
>>
>>321308498
Is there a way to hack regular save points into the Painful mode? I'd hate to miss out on story, but I don't really have that much free time so wasting several hours of progress is kinda annoying
>>
>>321308142
this, the game was actually broken for me in pain mode and i had to literally fix it myself with rpg maker.
>>
>>321308076
Yes, but avoid Joyful. It's terrible.
>>
>>321308825
Chill pal, you can just watch it on youtube.

Its cool, don't feel bad about it, just play teh game normally, finish it, then see it.
>>
>>321309559
I guess I'll do that then. Thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.