[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /v/. We would like to wish you Merry Christmas. May you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CHRISTMAS CIA.jpg (40 KB, 680x379) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTMAS CIA.jpg
40 KB, 680x379
Hello, /v/.
We would like to wish you Merry Christmas. May you find all your nintendo 360s and stuff under the Christmas tree.

Yours truly,
Big guys of /tv/
>>
You're literally the worst board on this website.
>>
>>321299654
thanks!
>>
>>321299654

SLEIGH?
>>
Like a lot of people here, they're relatives got sick and tired of these anons playing vidya all the goddamn time so they don't get any vidya presents anymore
>>
>>321299790
for you
>>
MY NICE PLAN LISTS ME, MY ELVES, DR RUDOLPH HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU
>>
>>321299790
what is it with you 4chan faggots posing your opinions as facts? man what a faggot
>>
>>321299790
What is /a/
>>
>>321299790
Actually /v/ and /tv/ are equally shit reddit hives and both television and video games are lowest common denominator hobbies.
>>
UHH YOU DONT GET TO BRING PRESENTS
>>
>>321299992
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY NICE LIST
>>
THEY WORK FOR THE CHRISTMAS RUINER, THE GREEN GRUMP
>>
>>321299790
let's see
>/mlp/
>/a/
>/lit/
>/co/
>/biz/
>/sci/

nah, /tv/ is not the worst.

we all agree that the best is /fit/ though.
>>
>>321299790
For you
>>
File: rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer6.jpg (133 KB, 467x330) Image search: [Google]
rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer6.jpg
133 KB, 467x330
If i pull off that red nose, will you die?
>>
4 years of bane posting and strong
>>
>>321300080
Anime and stamp-collecting are worse.
>>
>>321299790
FOR YOU
>>
>>321299654
Can Santa outspeed Flash?
>>
>>321300571
I want to fuck rule 63 rudolph
>>
I hope Santa brings you that new Dark Knight you've been wanting.

Why are /tv/ users such prodigious memers, anyway?
>>
>>321302456
Baneposting is no meme, it has transcended reality
>>
>>321302456
/tv/ is the new /sp/

Love you big guys.
-Sheev
>>
>>321300019
Best board, duh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.