[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This any good, /v/? Picking between this and Road to Gehenna.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg?t=1449610909.jpg (31 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1449610909.jpg
31 KB, 460x215
This any good, /v/? Picking between this and Road to Gehenna.
>>
it's basically a whiny blog post about creative blocks and depression with an attendance fee

it's not worth it if you ask me
>>
>even thinking about getting a 90 minute long walking sim with next to no gameplay when the other option is a ten hour long expansion to the GOTY 2015

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
the coda games are good and interesting, the commentary is mostly crap.
>>
>>321299245
It's very interesting for a person who is very analytical and judgemental in their everyday life.
For someone who is less assuming or subjectivist, it falls a little flat.
For instance, like >>321299489
It was world changing for me.
>>
>>321299245
>SUPPORTING THESE FUCKING GAMES
When all we have left is 90 minute movies you press W to proceed in you'll have only yourself and every other braindead troglodyte that chose to buy into these scams. Fucking seriously you pay to hear someone whine. They aren't even technically impressive - you are paying to hear someone complain about a tumblr problem.
If that's how you want to spend your money, great. But these threads should probably be on /tv/.
>>
Decent but Road is better

Also Beginner's Guide will have much more impact if you've managed to avoid reading any post-modern literature ever
>>
>>321299245
This is the most pretentious game I've ever played. You may think I say "pretentious" to every indie game, but I do not. I'm a cancerous indiefag, but this game is still a huge load of fucking self-absorbed bullshit that doesn't make any narrative sense.
Just watch a YT video. If you like it, you can donate via Steam by purchasing the game.
>>
File: 1435283651593.jpg (82 KB, 479x680) Image search: [Google]
1435283651593.jpg
82 KB, 479x680
It's not actually a game, it's an audio blog post. Fucking avoid it.
>>
>>321300321
>>321300026
Explain to me how it would work as anything other than a game

Go on lads
>>
File: 1450817290868.jpg (51 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1450817290868.jpg
51 KB, 331x331
>>321300402
It works as a youtube video just fine
>>
>>321300402
Is there anything you can do in it besides progress in the story?

Now, is there anything you can do in a movie besides progress in the story?
It's not even a movie because it doesn't have any DVD extras.
>>
Just get Road to Gehenna. If you liked the main game you'll definitely like it.
>>
shit like gone home, Stanley parable and beginners guide are why you don't see too many great, passionate indie games

Why bother when some chucklefucks can sell a hallway with nothing in it for 20 dollars?
>>
>>321300402
It doesn't even work as a game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.